Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why most SJWs are white?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
The overly offended group of crying “progressive” pieces of shit that poisoned every social network with their whining speak. Why they are mostly white?

Am I wrong or what? I only see white people acting as “SJW” and sometimes black people. I’m thinking that this whole SJW culture is mostly a white man problem.

Because of bad parenting. White parenting produces mostly cucks and whores.

white people are more prone to mental illness

That’s what happens when boys are raised by the mothers

White parents are mostly liberals, and liberal parents create cucks.

School indoctrination from a young age, we're the only race that gets blamed for shit their ancestors did, when was the last time an arab apologized for the barbary slave trade? When did you last see a black giving a fuck about the current land seizures and farm killings in south africa? It's only white faggot ass cuckolds falling for this shit. A big thanks to Schlomo for creating the new original sin.

There are a ton of whiny black people as well...

And what about the social engineering they have suffered? Their minds are damaged, that’s clear. But they are an entire generation of cucked males, brainfucked and destroyed in every way. Estrogens, soy, “progressive” mindset, “male guilty”, bad parenting, single moms raising them, cuckoldry seen as an “intellectual” and “progressive” ting to embrace, “polyamory” seen as a virtue, women worshipping and male blaming, and much much more.

The entire SJW ideology cannot be derived only by bad parenting.

Because we are indoctrinated from an early age to hate ourselves and be ashamed of our history.

Guess (((who))) is behind all this?

The overly offended group of crying “progressive” pieces of shit that poisoned every social network with their whining speak. Why they are mostly white?

Am I wrong or what? I only see white people acting as “SJW” and sometimes black people. I’m thinking that this whole SJW culture is mostly a white man problem.
The propaganda is directed primarily at whites, whites have also been historically very liberal and there is no denying this. Whites are very altruistic

They're weakers and easly influenceable.

Because of liberalism. Most ethnics dont adhere to any political ideology

Because most people in the countries with better living conditions are white.

Because white people have been taught that they are “white devil” due to them conquering like the entire world and have a massive guilt complex because of it.

Because white people have been taught that they are “white devil” and have a massive guilt complex because of it.
The sense of guilt has a strong manipulative meaning. Everyone who wishes to dictate the morals of a society has used that sense of “guilt”, because the guilt complex causes massive psychological pain.

Guilt appeals are used everywhere to motivate any sort of social behavior, not only this induced SJW bullshit. One will not feel guilty about something for which he does not feel in some way responsible. So it isn’t required to be a psychologist to understand how powerful can be this guilt complex to manipulate a community.

I’m wondering why only those weak SJWs was brainwashed through that social engineering, and “oppressed” minorities have not the same sense of social justice. As a part of minority, someone can have legitimate reasons to be a SJW. That’s why in my opinion this whole SJW culture is strange.

Nope. I think blacks have higher rates of nutjobs. Add agression and tesosterone into the mix and blacks are more likely to act out, even if whites and blacks have the same rates of mental illness.

That’s what happens when boys are raised by the mothers

Blacks have higher rates of single mothers.

White have an idiotic hero complex I guess which makes them going around getting involved with shit they shouldn't, fucking up shit.

The first ~20 minutes of ted kaczynskis manifesto audiobook explain it perfectly. It’s a privileged thing to do and to pretend like you care about oppressed groups. It’s just virtue signalling. Nothing more. People who’s lives are so empty they have to go around playing revolutionary.

They feel bad for "white privileges"

Because they are indoctrinated by their leftist libtard teachers/professors with white guilt and muh multiculturalism is good...

There are a ton of whiny black people as well...

Yeah, that's the thing. When someone feels so oppressed because there ancestors were oppressed so everyone needs to apologize for previous generations

School indoctrination from a young age, we're the only race that gets blamed for shit their ancestors did
Because we are indoctrinated from an early age to hate ourselves and be ashamed of our history.

Guess (((who))) is behind all this?
Because white people have been taught that they are “white devil” due to them conquering like the entire world and have a massive guilt complex because of it.
tbhdesu

The Jew corrupts whites easier, for feminism, and also pro-Israel nationalist.

anyone know why?
The first ~20 minutes of ted kaczynskis manifesto audiobook explain it perfectly. It’s a privileged thing to do and to pretend like you care about oppressed groups. It’s just virtue signalling. Nothing more. People who’s lives are so empty they have to go around playing revolutionary.
Everyone plays revolutionary to forward virtues that in reality are just fronts to create changes that benefit their narcissism. Communism is the ultimate example. Gave the bolshevik leaders everything.
And also gave them an ideology that stuck with the people to hate other people who were narcissistic, which had the narcissists in power have a good lockdown to file them down for themselves as well.

Last edited:
Because of bad parenting. White parenting produces mostly cucks and whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back