Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why most men are fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
No matter in which area you work or what you do in life, you have to look chaddish.

For example if you study something hardcore like computer science or electrical enginerung you will be very likely surrounded by a lot of nerdy looking guys and girls. BUT for nerdy girls to like you as a male you have to be at least a 8/10 to be seen as attractive. If that is not the case you will never get laid in university time because girls will see you a non-sexual being, a man who doesnt have anything between his legs and only studys.

There is no area or field where you dont have to be 8/10 to get several women interested in you, which is why there are so many men who dont get laid and have no gfs. If you want to be a thug who gets women you still have to be tall and facially get looking, if you want to get pussy by playing guitar still have to hit the 8/10.

I go to uni and see this shit happening. 90% of the guys in my class have no gfs. And some girls in my course got tall white guys from other study courses as bfs.

"You have to be at least a 8/10" rules everywhere.

Last edited:
Sub8 law, Chad or death,

Water is wet

Just have shared interests bro

8 Is exxagerated, to have a satisfying life you can be chadlite or High tier normie if you are nt.
The hell begins when you are under normie tier.

8 Is exxagerated, to have a satisfying life you can be chadlite or High tier normie if you are nt.
The hell begins when you are under normie tier.
I'd argue that low tier normie is almost the same as being incel

doesnt help when male normgroids constantly backstab each other to compensate for their averageness

I'm not fucked because no one wants to fuck me

No matter in which area you work or what you do in life, you have to look chaddish.

For example if you study something hardcore like computer science or electrical enginerung you will be very likely surrounded by a lot of nerdy looking guys and girls. BUT for nerdy girls to like you as a male you have to be at least a 8/10 to be seen as attractive. If that is not the case you will never get laid in university time because girls will see you a non-sexual being, a man who doesnt have anything between his legs and only studys.

There is no area or field where you dont have to be 8/10 to get several women interested in you, which is why there are so many men who dont get laid and have no gfs. If you want to be a thug who gets women you still have to be tall and facially get looking, if you want to get pussy by playing guitar still have to hit the 8/10.

I go to uni and see this shit happening. 90% of the guys in my class have no gfs. And some girls in my course got tall white guys from other study courses as bfs.

"You have to be at least a 8/10" rules everywhere.
That was one of the hardest blackpills to swallow for me. Nerdy girls are absolutely not into nerdy boys. Like the stacies they all want chad. But out of necessity they would choose someone as low as a 5 or 6 if he has a decent job and healthy social network. For a 3 like me it was over although I didnt fully discover the black pill while I was in university

What a revelation

LDAR and get on disability $

Because most men are cucks. That's the real reason why.

Normal fags are more vicious than chads or stacies, they are the ones who shout "Inkwell" whenever someone's opinions don't align with theirs. Chads and Stacies usually treat sub 5's as invisible.