Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why men obsessed with youth

I hate the term "barely legal". Something is legal or it isn't. And 18 is not even barely legal in most places, because the age of consent is 16/17 in most places. 18 is fully fledged fucking adult.
I honestly think they prefer under 18 but don't admit it publically.
Oho, they are catching on!

Sub should be renamed twoxtrachromosomes

let's see one of them answer "why foids obsessed with Chad" first

youth=beauty.

they always do some mental gymnastics to try to figure out why. "it's easier for men to manipulate young women1!!111!!"

No bro they are just hotter than old women. it's that simple

let's see one of them answer "why foids obsessed with Chad" first

:foidSoy:Nooo, looks don't matter to me and I love short guys also. It just so happens that my boyfriend is 6f 7" and I'm only 5f 1" and it's so awkward ugh. He has to order special underwear too, because his thing is unusually large.

Itt: Used up hags mad about men prefering young, tight and fertile pussy over their roastbeef holes

Youth = fertility = attractive. At least how men tend to see it. Also these women love to pretend they don't mind signs of aging in men, I call bullshit, since when have you seen women preferring balding/bald men to men with intact hairline, and do they think that women like wrinkles on men either? They only like certain signs of maturity (like bigger muscles, deeper voice, etc) and men like curves too. Just more L's for wahmen

Itt: Used up hags mad about men prefering young, tight and fertile pussy over their roastbeef holes

You only have to see how they get triggered by 40+ millionaire actors and call them losers for going with much younger women. I wanna be a loser in that case, but I'd be called much worse.

Women like youth as well. Men’s just last longer because aging makes you look more masculine which is a bad thing for foids. It eventually catches up with men when we lose hair and skin/fat starts sagging in your face

Retard foid generalizing as always, also I've seen many girls where I have no clue whether they're 15 or 25

I can honestly say her in the face that i am attracted to 16-20 "barely legal" foids. And i don't give a fuck what entitled hoes like her think about it.