Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why men go ER?

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUU9PJBVqto&ab_channel=TravisBlackpill

The part that in where he is saying that we will never play as childhood is true. We will never play as children with a foid during the sexual intercourse. We will never play with our own children, let alone with our own grandchildren.
That plus the fact that society hate us.
I remember when I was a incel in denial. Society makes fun about sexless people while hyprocritely says us that we aren't incels. "That everything is mental". They can fuck off.

They go ER because of suicidality. That is, a subset of the men who commit suicide will decide "I'm taking myself out and taking some of you fuckers with me." The central issue is the suicidality. Address THAT and you also address the ER aspect. It's as if there is a preference that these would be mass killers only kill themselves as if that isn't also terrible.

I honestly think it's because incels have no support whatsoever from soyciety any foid no matter how fucking ugly she is will always have support wether it be from the government or some bs charity orginization on just about anything. I've heard of little girls in india being given shoes, bikes, and books and shit to help them in school but the boys were essentially told to fuck off. i swear anytime society gives women rights they always go to far and completly disreguard men.

rejection and suicidalness can do a lot to a person and their actions as the years go by, that is if they direct their anger at other people.

because having a woman is central to a man's existence, and if he doesn't have that, the rage that builds up leads to going full ER
combine this with perpetual mistreatment from many western societies and constant harassment/ostrazation of sub 8 men

It's pretty easy to lose empathy for things. Even someone with a nonviolent temperament can be trained to palate murder.

Because it's based.
Who doesn't like to kill people? (in minecraft)