Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why men are so delusional

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It is a simple reasoning why mankind is not like us but it’s a complex explanation. The reason mankind is so deluded is because the farther they go apart from their nature the harder their heart becomes.

The more society brings man out of his nature the more deluded he becomes. The more society progresses the more man delights himself with copes while his rights are stripped away and females are more empowered. We are in a point of no return in which man has blindly obeyed and bowed to his oppressors. Corona quarantine is proof of this because man has no qualms about staying indoors like a little dog.

The men on reddit, on cuckold sites, the men who like Bernie on twitter, they are not real men. They are akin to robots, NPC’s and not even real beings. I do not regard them as such. They are a bad omen for what is to come to the rest of us, even if it is over generations.

For the men who have been introduced to ideas of the blackpill he refuses to accept it, and we cannot do anything about it because of societal influence over the man. It’s impossible to wake a man who is pretending to be asleep.

If you aren't chad you aren't a man.

If you aren't chad you aren't a man.
Cope. Chad isn’t a man. He’s a sex craved lunatic with societies backing. Defeatism is the scythe of which we will be cut down by.

the blackpill is beautiful, it can be applied to anything due to its inherently unbiased nature and reliance on data

the blackpill taught me to not rush judgments based on assumption, actions are best made when backed by confirmed data and void of emotion

I think they are human, but being human means nothing per se

Reason: Soyciety

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been disastrous for the human race

Cope. Chad isn’t a man. He’s a sex craved lunatic with societies backing. Defeatism is the scythe of which we will be cut down by.

high iq

just because Chad isn't a cuck doesn't mean that he isn't part of the problem. Chad promotes degeneracy by encouraging women to whore around(with him).

i dont think we are quite past the point of no return. I see people getting more and more angry at women in the last few years.

It's all cope. People become delusional to cope with the fact that they aren't getting things that are natural and that everyone expects them to just accept this.

It's a coping mechanism

the blackpill is beautiful, it can be applied to anything due to its inherently unbiased nature and reliance on data

the blackpill taught me to not rush judgments based on assumption, actions are best made when backed by confirmed data and void of emotion
Yes, truth ("Blackpill") is always liberating. Evil is inherently anti-truth

Yeah, we must get our waifubot which is better than any foid. Men should stop paying huge fees to pussy cartel.

Life is just one overarching cope

Giga IQ thread.

It is a simple reasoning why mankind is not like us but it’s a complex explanation. The reason mankind is so deluded is because the farther they go apart from their nature the harder their heart becomes.

The more society brings man out of his nature the more deluded he becomes. The more society progresses the more man delights himself with copes while his rights are stripped away and females are more empowered. We are in a point of no return in which man has blindly obeyed and bowed to his oppressors. Corona quarantine is proof of this because man has no qualms about staying indoors like a little dog.

The men on reddit, on cuckold sites, the men who like Bernie on twitter, they are not real men. They are akin to robots, NPC’s and not even real beings. I do not regard them as such. They are a bad omen for what is to come to the rest of us, even if it is over generations.

For the men who have been introduced to ideas of the blackpill he refuses to accept it, and we cannot do anything about it because of societal influence over the man. It’s impossible to wake a man who is pretending to be asleep.

It takes a certain amount of pain, suffering, humility, self-awareness and intelligence to accept the blackpill, what you just wrote mostly applies to emasculated men especially incels in denial and normcucks who submit themselves to women.

It really saddens me that so many of our critics who sneer down on us and look at us with disgust and contempt are actually living lives no different than us, just goes to show how powerful and illusive the ego of these blue pilled incels is.