Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why men are becoming soy redditors

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
Men are becoming soys and pussies because the price of pussy is too high. Since foids are leftist and support whatever mr shekelberg tells them to support men will try to regurgitate those opinions to foids in hopes of getting laid. But then they eventually start believing in them causing a lot of them to become faggots and soy especially for example if a foid with a mutt kid marries a redditor cuck simp and gives him sex once a month he will become soy because he will otherwise lose the little sex he keeps getting. These fags are one wrong opinion from becoming failed normies.

i find tall men are usual the most soy which is pretty surprisingly. since tallness is associated with masculinity

I noticed this because go to any subreddit with a lot of married people on it like r/steamdeck and you will see them acting like borderline faggots and effeminate because thats what they turned into trying to get 1 crumb of pussy from foids and they have to act like that or foids wont give them pussy anymore

Theyre so hungry for female approval and attention. Whenever i comment something based, men attack as much as foids do.

I noticed this because go to any subreddit with a lot of married people on it like r/steamdeck and you will see them acting like borderline faggots and effeminate because thats what they turned into trying to get 1 crumb of pussy from foids and they have to act like that or foids wont give them pussy anymore
To explain further these men are in their 30's fucking post wall roasties not Stacies in their 20's. Stacies in their 20's are fucking chad obviously but these faggots would be failed normies if they say one wrong opinion to their foid wifes

This is because of desperation for sex and a female companion

Theyre so hungry for female approval and attention. Whenever i comment something based, men attack as much as foids do.
Exactly redditors in their late are saying this because they think it will get them laid or will continue to get them laid if they are married to a post wall roastie

i find tall men are usual the most soy which is pretty surprisingly. since tallness is associated with masculinity
I see that too, usually with the skinny ones. I think it is because they get special treatment like women do.

Only retards post on Reddit. Nolifers and foids loving drama.

Men are becoming soys and pussies because the price of pussy is too high. Since foids are leftist and support whatever mr shekelberg tells them to support men will try to regurgitate those opinions to foids in hopes of getting laid. But then they eventually start believing in them causing a lot of them to become faggots and soy especially for example if a foid with a mutt kid marries a redditor cuck simp and gives him sex once a month he will become soy because he will otherwise lose the little sex he keeps getting. These fags are one wrong opinion from becoming failed normies.
Because only 20% can afford to maintain their political position and worldview, since they are chads and they are not in danger of incelibacy. The Normies will do everything to please the foid.

it is a pavlovian reaction to feminist brainwashing, people think that foids like simp behaviour and being 'respected' so they will do this habitually even if there is no actual reward

meanwhile feminists on IT, etc., are often ugly landwhale freaks (the recent doxxes prove this), because ultimately they have no appeal other than their inflated SMV due to feminism, so they fall back on feminist ideology for a sense of self-worth

source: I am the soycuck god of reddit so I am omniscient abt these things

it is a pavlovian reaction to feminist brainwashing, people think that foids like simp behaviour and being 'respected' so they will do this habitually even if there is no actual reward
When a foid wants to "settle down:foidSoy:" in her 30's after taking hundreds of cocks she will like simp behaviour.

I see that too, usually with the skinny ones. I think it is because they get special treatment like women do.
i agree i think society treats them so amazingly they feel no need to be masculine in any way as they gain nothing from it. why be masculine and stoic when you are treated like royalty anyways? what do you have to prove?

I mostly agree, but it's also social, status, and financial cost. Going against society's opinions will make you unemployable, undateable, and an outcast. You are forced to accept the beliefs to survive. It's like how atheists in Saudi Arabia have to pretend to be Muslim.