Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why men and women tend to have different social lives (wet)

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s actually quite simple. Women have inherent value, men don’t.

As we all know, a village can survive if there are few men and many women, but it wouldn’t last long (most likely) if there are few women and many men.

It’s basically the same socially. Let’s take a house party for instance, if a group of friends want to invite people, they are more likely to want more women to come than men, because more men = more competition. Women can share men and are willing to (maybe not outright, but in the sense of “I’ll have him tonight, you have him tomorrow”).

Men compete for women, so they will always want as many to be around, women sit back and pick the top tier. This translates socially.

Women will always have more invitations to be social, only a few men are needed/wanted.

(wets You)

Last edited:
QJ64sj2

Women will always have more invitations to be social, only a few men are needed.

Yes, this is something I've inherently noticed among my co workers and peer group, there is usually me and around 10 other guys but if there's gonna be some sort of social gathering or hangout the few girls in the group are more than likely to get invited first.

Yes, this is something I've inherently noticed among my co workers and peer group, there is usually me and around 10 other guys but if there's gonna be some sort of social gathering or hangout the few girls in the group are more than likely to get invited first.
Yeah. Girls ARE the social circle. That’s the truth.

we need all-male spaces
whenever foids show up, social interactions become simp-fests

It’s actually quite simple. Women have inherent value, men don’t.

As we all know, a village can survive if there are few men and many women, but it wouldn’t last long (most likely) if there are few women and many men.

It’s basically the same socially. Let’s take a house party for instance, if a group of friends want to invite people, they are more likely to want more women to come than men, because more men = more competition. Women can share men and are willing to (maybe not outright, but in the sense of “I’ll have him tonight, you have him tomorrow”).

Men compete for women, so they will always want as many to be around, women sit back and pick the top tier. This translates socially.

Women will always have more invitations to be social, only a few men are needed/wanted.

(wets You)
Water is not dry