Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why mass-shooters aren't handsome?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
If looks didn't really mattered, we would see all types of men commiting mass shootings. But handsome men/pretty boys never commit mass shootings. Because they have endless validation from females.

"Elliot Rodger and Jake Davison were actually pretty good-looking :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:".

636543237303722721 shooters

X720

46657407 9892457 image a 10 1628904422540

VS

Handsome 02

Images

Tumblr orpks2tCBJ1uwoek7o1 1280

blackpills me

Females then become interested in the incel because they killed tons of people, which is something chad wont do because he doesnt want to end up like incel. Whenever chad goes on a spree like bundy did they are basically a fucking god

Only the most attractive incels post their pictures. It is a self selecting group.

Selection bias, and not overall representative of the entire group

Ugly incels don't post their pictures anywhere.

I know from 40 years of experience I'm not attractive. I know from online dating I'm not attractive. I know from photofeeler I'm not attractive.

True, but to be fair. Ted Bundy is a serial killer, not a mass murderer.
He murderered women in mass. Who fucking cares? He still killed alot of people, it’s basically the same thing just one kills alot at once and one does it over time

Only the most attractive incels post their pictures. It is a self selecting group.
uhh but these guys went on shooting sprees so it's not like they had a choice about letting their pictures out and even then they aren't GL.

did you mean to reply to a different thread?

uhh but these guys went on shooting sprees so it's not like they had a choice about letting their pictures out and even then they aren't GL.

No, I mean overall. Not just the shooters. Incels as a group. So normies only see average looking incels and say they aren't so bad.

So normies only see average looking incels and say they aren't so bad.
oh I see, but yea that's true that most of the guys who post their pics are just looking for attention and skew the perception of incels as a whole.

I know from 40 years of experience I'm not attractive. I know from online dating I'm not attractive. I know from photofeeler I'm not attractive.
Posting your own photos is a fakecel trait

Most attractive incels

Well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Most attractive incels

Well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
They usually have some other trait that makes them repulsive. Like just having a funny sounding voice can doom someone.

Or you know, like being super short is the big one.

Whether they call themselves incels or not, ugly people are starting to rebel.

Dnd rd pretty sure water is wet, uglies are starting to rebel and zoomie zoomers are surprised or something:feelshaha:

if you are good looking,people want to associate with you and give you constant attention,the world won't be bad enough for you to go ER

Laughts in Norwegian
Anders breivik

some mass shooters look alright. anders breivik looked fairly good id say, and dylann roof looked decent (mugshot just looked like shit)

No, I mean overall. Not just the shooters. Incels as a group. So normies only see average looking incels and say they aren't so bad.

oh I see, but yea that's true that most of the guys who post their pics are just looking for attention and skew the perception of incels as a whole.
Incels who post their pictures want reassurance that they are not ugly, better looking incels could have enough confidence and hope that they are not ugly. Maybe its not even about prettiness and more like having overall less disgusting look.

if they were, we would know about it, because women would be advocating for their release if jailed

EXAMPLE - jeremy meeks

mass shooters have a 100% chance of either getting killed during the act or going to jail forever immediately afterward, handsome men aren't going to throw their lives away so blithely

Being ugly is a road straight to sadness, loneliness and anger leading to some percentage to do bad things. You get the opposite feelings if you are handsome making you enjoy life and don't want to lose it in no way possible.

And they are never female

lachowski has a widows peak now so if he norwoods hard you never know what will happen :worryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back