Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why manlets have low IQ

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
The reason why manlets are low IQ is because even though they are adults mentally they are still teenagers. Mentally they have never left the teenage phase because people treat them like a teenager because of their height.

shadowninya said:
The reason why manlets are low IQ is because even though they are adults mentally they are still teenagers. Mentally they have never left the teenage phase because people treat them like a teenager because of their height.

Correct, I am a freaking midget and I have a subhuman IQ.

RLCRZe7.jpg

Lol this post is trash tbh didnt expect posts like this from you

shadowninya said:
Mentally they have never left the teenage phase because people treat them like a teenager because of their height.

0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

we have shit personalities because people treated us like shit.

I’m 5’7 and a Mensa member. But whatever.

The smartest races are generally short - East Asians, Jews.

But maybe you think huge tall African athletes are smarter?

Maybe this applies to serious manlets, eg 5’5 and under.

So then how come all the people in high school AP programs are 5'5 chinese

What is this genuine hatred of manlets, did your oneitis fuck a 5'9 pretty boy or something? Very extreme and unbelievable.

MayorOfKekville said:

no dumby

on average, a tall african will have a higher iq than a short african

height being an indicator for overall development

kkt6 said:
What is this genuine hatred of manlets, did your oneitis fuck a 5'9 pretty boy or something? Very extreme and unbelievable.

see what i wrote above this

If you mean poor brain development due to low nutrition intake which prevented height and organs to develop is probably right that individual will be lower iQ than his genetic potential could be with a better diet.

mylifeistrash said:
no dumby

on average, a tall african will have a higher iq than a short african

height being an indicator for overall development

see what i wrote above this

That's just complete pseudo science

How long do you have to spend in self-imposed isolation to actually believe in this

But okay, I guess manlets have to be the whipping boy in incel communities like they are everywhere else.

kkt6 said:
That's just complete pseudo science

How long do you have to spend in self-imposed isolation to actually believe in this

But okay, I guess manlets have to be the whipping boy in incel communities like they are everywhere else.

about 3 seconds on google to look up the countless studies which have been around before most of us were born

https://www.google.com/search?q=height+iq&oq=height

Low IQ thread

MayorOfKekville said:
I’m 5’7 and a Mensa member.  But whatever.

The smartest races are generally short - East Asians, Jews.

Maybe this applies to serious manlets, eg 5’5 and under.

its not the height, but the way you are treated by society.

if everyone is short then its fine. but if you are short in your community, then you get treated like shit.

saddupbro said:
0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

we have shit personalities because people treated us like shit.
Semi-true. I used to have a great personality and was pretty much a lovable guy. I started becoming more bitter when I reached my 20's and wasn't getting anything. I slowly woke up during my teen years of being redpilled but I generally was still harboring bluepilled thoughts. Those managed to disappear later on as I mentioned earlier. Even before discovering what incel was, I still asked myself why I wasn't getting any girls if I was a great guy overall. A few months later I learned what I know now. Lol even before discovering these sites I used to rant redpill things a lot in private about this shit.

kkt6 said:

im 5'9 myself lol im just speaking the truth from my experience