Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why male suicide rates will always be sky-high

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Because we will always live in a society that shames men for things WE CAN'T CHANGE (Penis size, Race, Height, Looks, genetic mental disorders, etc) and basically shame men for their genetics.

And because we will always live in a society that shames men for opening up about having things like suicidal thoughts or possible depression.

You can cope and try denying all you want, but it is what it is. In (((society's))) eyes, if you are anything less than an emotionless brick wall, you are see as less of a man.

This is why I learned to never show my feeling in real life. Feelings as a man never get you anywhere in real life.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:EMOTIONS ARE ALWAYS SEEN AS A WEAKNESS.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Men in the past could at least have a shot at a wife, children and a decent paying job. Now most men wage and are doomed to be single or be a betabuxx for a landwhale or used up jaded woman and they know it so suicide rates are higher then they've ever been.

Suicide rates for men will always be high. We have no "support" groups, the media doesn't cover issues men face, and we're blamed for everything. They want us to rope.

Because we will always live in a society that shames men for things WE CAN'T CHANGE (Dick, Race, Height, Looks, genetic mental disorders, etc) and basically shame men for their genetics.

And because we will always live in a society that shames men for opening up about having things like suicidal thoughts or possible depression.

You can cope and try denying all you want, but it is what it is. In (((society's))) eyes, if you are anything less than an emotionless brick wall, you are see as less of a man.

This is why I learned to never show my feeling in real life. Feelings as a man never get you anywhere in real life.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:EMOTIONS ARE ALWAYS SEEN AS A WEAKNESS.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The only acceptable cope for men as far as normies are concerned is drinking or OD'ing on drugs. Most normie males just go right to this step.

Other men that try to vent online are mocked, told to shut up and that it's their fault, and they need to deal with their issues on their own or with a therapist. So the men learn to take up drinking to cope and suffer from liver failure and eventual death.

Last edited:
Women treat suicude like its performance arts

Colvin's logic here is: satisfying the normies is the key to avoiding the rope? I'm confused.

Colvin's logic here is: satisfying the normies is the key to avoiding the rope? I'm confused.
No.

The lesson here is that society (npc normies) are pieces of shit who shame men for things we cant change.

No.

The lesson here is that society (npc normies) are pieces of shit who shame men for things we cant change.
I see. Yes, quite right. So being an emotionless brick wall is a defense mechanism for you rather than straight up playing into their hands I see

I see. Yes, quite right. So being an emotionless brick wall is a defense mechanism for you rather than straight up playing into their hands I see
Yes.

Cuck normies and even some of my family members would ask me: "why dont you show emotion more? "why dont you smile or open up more?".

They WANT YOU to show your emotions just so they can shame you for it.

Yes.

Cuck normies and even some of my family members would ask me: "why dont you show emotion more? "why dont you smile or open up more?".
Sad state of affairs it is. Quite fucked up.

Yes.

They WANT YOU to show your emotions just so they can shame you for it.

If you open up: "Why are you bothering me so much with this? Seriously get help."

If you stay closed off: "Why are you so serious all the time? Is something bugging you?"

Most people have heard of Warren Farrel's book "The Myth of Male Power" but the full title of the book is "The Myth of Male Power: Why Men are the Disposable Sex." MALE DISPOSABILITY is essentially the thesis underpinning all of his arguments in the book, that men are biologically necessary for the perpetuation of the human species and that thusly, it creates a vacuum/black whole in the world where men who don't sufficiently/competitive-to-other men PERFORM in economy and society are simply abandoned and left to die along with their useless genes that couldn't "make it". Meanwhile women live lives of blissful content merely for being born female.

Sad state of affairs it is. Quite fucked up.
Yeah.

If I opened up about my deeper issues, not only would I get mocked, but I would also get sent to some mental institution watch list or some shit.

If you open up: "Why are you bothering me so much with this? Seriously get help."

If you stay closed off: "Why are you so serious all the time? Is something bugging you?"
This is what pisses me of (not you, but soyciety).

We can never win as men. Everything we say or do is criticized or or gaslighted.

As long as society hates ugly men, there will be high male suicide rate

This is what pisses me of (not you, but soyciety).

We can never win as men. Everything we say or do is criticized or or gaslighted.

Yeah and when we get frustrated others find it funny because they are glad their life is not as difficult as ours.

The pointing out facial quirks and asking if you are okay even if you are perfectly fine is something women do a lot more than men though. If you at least appear unaffected enough a lot of guys won't say anything, but somehow women are fast to pick up on small signs of discomfort, uneasiness or shakiness in voice and remark about it as they distance themselves from you.

And yet they say, that we should talk about it. Just be sensitive and emotional and open up about it and in the end people will make fun of you, ridicule you, attack you... You simply cannot win as a man.

And yet they say, that we should talk about it. Just be sensitive and emotional and open up about it and in the end people will make fun of you, ridicule you, attack you... You simply cannot win as a man.
I don't think even chads could get away with being emotional and vulnerable.

No man is safe from showing weakness.
Yeah and when we get frustrated others find it funny because they are glad their life is not as difficult as ours.

The pointing out facial quirks and asking if you are okay even if you are perfectly fine is something women do a lot more than men though. If you at least appear unaffected enough a lot of guys won't say anything, but somehow women are fast to pick up on small signs of discomfort, uneasiness or shakiness in voice and remark about it as they distance themselves from you.
smh women are evil vile creatures. Why can't they just stop mocking subhumans like us?

Most people have heard of Warren Farrel's book "The Myth of Male Power"...

My thoughts on that guy have steadily changed over the last couple of months.
He is the equivalent of an arms dealer who supplies both sides in a conflict. Criminal against humanity.

His intentions were good, still, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Incels = men that would've died off to natural selection

We have no place in this world either cope with studymaxxing and/or vidya or rope.

Traditions die we will return to how we once were, men who should've died and have low reproductive success will live but kill themselves when they realise they have nothing to live for.

He is the equivalent of an arms dealer who supplies both sides in a conflict. Criminal against humanity.

His intentions were good, still, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

My friend who recently started MRA channel (you should subscribe, he's MRA but blackpilled and all his talking point are incel) literally shits on him in his podcast intro lol.

He sucks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDL3d1a4neQ
(0:36 but it's only a minute and very well done so I'd recommend watching the whole thing).

Why, do you think he is not forceful enough about advocating for men's issues? Tbh you wouldn't be the only one who thinks that but he stands out as one of the few outspoken MRAs that aren't that conservative.

Incels = men that would've died off to natural selection

We have no place in this world either cope with studymaxxing and/or vidya or rope.

Traditions die we will return to how we once were, men who should've died and have low reproductive success will live but kill themselves when they realise they have nothing to live for.

Incels will keep being born because of genetic recombination and ugly women still reproducing however. The only way for incels to stop being created is if people stop having kids all together. Birth rates are falling but not enough for something like that to happen.

Don't worry dude, when a war starts we wont suicide anymore.

Don't worry dude, when a war starts we wont suicide anymore.

That's the most opportune time to suicide by yourself if you want to make an impact tbh

Why, do you think he is not forceful enough about advocating for men's issues?

He was a feminist in the 70s, he has created most of the problems he is trying to "solve" today.

He was a feminist in the 70s, he has created most of the problems he is trying to "solve" today.

But he himself was kicked out by feminists later on when he brought up concerns about men's issues and also came up with the rudimentary basis for a lot of theories about male expendability, chivalry and the women are wonderful effect that are discussed on this forum.

I can see legitimate criticisms of Warren Farrell being things like how he is more a fencesitter and not forceful enough, as well as referring to men and boys as "our men and boys" to signify acceptance that society owns them.

But he himself was kicked out by feminists later on when he brought up concerns about men's issues and also came up with the rudimentary basis for a lot of theories about male expendability, chivalry and the women are wonderful effect that are discussed on this forum.

I see it as driving the sheep to the edge of a cliff, and then saying: "Please dont jump"

If he didnt mess with the harmony in the first place, most of his work, wouldnt even be necessary.

I see it as driving the sheep to the edge of a cliff, and then saying: "Please dont jump"

If he didnt mess with the harmony in the first place, most of his work, wouldnt even be necessary.

That's true of a lot of older men that went along with feminism until they realized they had been conned about it being about equality and tried to shift focus onto men's issues unsuccessfully while getting stuck in politics.

Also a lot of the things messing with the harmony were in place many decades before Warren Farrell was even alive like biased family courts, lack of support for men in favor of women, valuing women's lives more than men to an excessive degree.

It's a controversial view but ever wonder what would happen to a lot of people in this generation if having a family and getting a girlfriend or wife was not difficult and the relationship could be expected to last? A lot more guys even here would have moderated views similar to a lot of boomers that were able to expect that kind of stuff. There would be a lot less redpillers.
If boomer men had grown up in similar circumstances and beared the brunt of what is happening like more recent generations had, maybe they would have realized very quickly what to do without further messing things up like previous generations did.

Also a lot of the things messing with the harmony were in place many decades before Warren Farrell was even alive like biased family courts, lack of support for men in favor of women, valuing women's lives more than men to an excessive degree.

You are making a mistake thinking that equaliteehee is what it should be. No. Equaliteehee is communist bullshit.
Never happened, never going to happen. Not even in communist countries.
  • Equality under law? Children and elderly have different rights and responsibilities under law, is that ageism?
  • Social equality? Patients and doctors have different rights and responsibilities both socially and under law, is that doctor privilege or patients' oppression?

You are making a mistake thinking that equaliteehee is what it should be. No. Equaliteehee is communist bullshit.
Never happened, never going to happen. Not even in communist countries.

That same argument is used to dismiss concerns men have about their rights by feminists though, that complete "equality" is not possible and that there are still gender differences.
Radical feminists are getting wrecked by transgender women in this regard because privileges that were once restricted to biological women are no longer restricted to them on the basis of sex alone.

It would be good that if at the very least men would have the same protections under the law that women currently have. Social equality is obviously not as likely because of sexual dimorphism and how non chad males have to take initiative to attain and keep a hold on women's interest.

However, what about the men that will never know the touch of a woman or will never be in the position to decide whether they want to breed? I believe they deserve the same rights and protections that women have.
Currently, such men (incels) do not.
It is therefore a no-brainer to me that equality be sought.
Society and women have already torn up the social contract that exists between men and women, but men still find themselves bound to rules that privilege women and by default require all men to fight for women through things like the military draft.
If society and women want sexless men gone, then they should accept that the protection and care to them is no longer owed. This is a valid way to make inroads with a lot of disaffected men.

Trying to take women's rights away isn't going to be as easy as some people here allude to. It has been decades in making that women have been able to vote and own property.
Women have reacted badly to Trump even making comments 10+ years ago about how if you are a star you can get away with doing anything to women and that they let you do it.
Despite so many women seemingly wanting to go back to traditionalism it is virtue signaling. They will fight tooth and nail to make sure all the gains they have made with no fault divorce, strict definitions of sexualization and criminalization of marital rape, domestic violence laws that prosecute men that even raise their voices to women in their household, all remain in place.

This argument that equality is never possible could have been made with regard to slaves too. Many people say incels here are treated like slaves. You know what happened though right? Eventually slaves were freed and bound to the same legal protections that the rest of the population was.
So while complete equality in the social realm is not likely, it doesn't hurt to fight for equality in the legal realm.
@PPEcel what are your thoughts?

Agree but nobody cares if chad cries, so at the end society simply hates ugly males

• It is therefore a no-brainer to me that equality be sought.
  • Trying to take women's rights away isn't going to be as easy as some people here allude to. It has been decades in making that women have been able to vote and own property.
  • So while complete equality in the social realm is not likely, it doesn't hurt to fight for equality in the legal realm.

RightsResponsibilities

I see it this way;
  • Rights and resposibilities should be balanced within each gender.
  • Women's unearned rights arent going anywhere, majority of voters are women, majority of spenders are women etc. Maybe a country wide crisis would shatter delusions of equaliteehee.
  • I see voting as a responsibility, not a right. You are deciding on the future of your faction. When an animal tribe overtakes another, males are killed, females are taken. Thus, females just are not invested in protecting it. Voting rights for females is silly, and exactly why the west is having troubles with immigration.
  • They could pretty much always own property. The males were prioritized, understandably, because they had the responsibility to provide. A widow without any male relatives could easily own an estate. And I am sure the mount everest was still there before its discovery. Its just a feminist talking point.
  • For the last one, check this thread; Link

View attachment 286436
I see it this way;
  • Women's unearned rights arent going anywhere, majority of voters are women, majority of spenders are women etc. Maybe a country wide crisis would shatter delusions of equaliteehee.
  • I see voting as a responsibility, not a right. You are deciding on the future of your faction. When an animal tribe overtakes another, males are killed, females are taken. Thus, females just are not invested in protecting it. Voting rights for females is silly, and exactly why the west is having troubles with immigration.
  • They could pretty much always own property. The males were prioritized, understandably, because they had the responsibility to provide. A widow without any male relatives could easily own an estate. And I am sure the mount everest was still there before its discovery. Its just a feminist talking point.
Femoids want all the rights but without any responsibilities :feelsclown:

View attachment 286436
I see it this way;

I agree, although the existence of weak men and stronger than average women throws into question whether there should be given a certain measure of rights and responsibilities on the basis of gender. For example, a lot of people would say that incels have failed to live up to their role as protector and provider of women and so cannot be expected to be afforded any of the rights or privileges that are available to sexhaving men. A lot of incels are wristcels and framecels and would not be able to do heavy labor that was expected of men until very recently when machinery made it easier to do tasks like moving and building things.
It is obvious that from where it stands now, society is not going to go exactly back to the old days so it is worth pondering if there are some considerations for genetically weaker and frailer men that should be accounted for so they are not disadvantaged by laws.

Agreed, even Saudi Arabia has allowed women to drive and laws all over the developing world are giving women more say in the political process and more legal rights in general. The trend doesn't look to reverse, especially with the spread of social media and homogenization of attitudes more accepting of an open, unrestricted sexual market. Many countries have gone through recessions and depressions and still women have kept their rights. At the very least, there would have to be an established area of the world like the Middle East where there is no chance of women gaining more rights and the ability for that region to demonstrate that progress is still possible with that in place. That hasn't been the case in the Middle East, and the war torn nature of the Middle East has been used as an argument in favor of giving women more rights, associating areas where women have less rights with backward war torn nations.

I see voting as a responsibility, not a right. You are deciding on the future of your faction.

Yes giving the women the right to vote without the same requirements as men to serve on the battlefield in times of war was one of the precipitating factors I believe that lead to women being legally privileged over men, whereas before they only had social privilege over men. It also set the basis for an anything goes policy in terms of how gains in women's rights would come at the expense of men from thereon.

This is why I am glad there are still efforts to make women legally required to also sign up for the draft just like men have to do if they want to vote. A lot of arguments that have shielded women from laws have been rooted in the idea that women need more protection than men and are less likely to be violent (as seen by lower criminal sentencing for women compared to men for the same crime).
If men face a set of obligations to vote, there is no reason women shouldn't face the same obligations in order to vote. Making sure that is reality is more likely than taking away women's rights, no matter whether you believe that would be the better course of action.

You are right, it is not as cut and dry as feminists make it seem, and a lot of gender roles arose out of division of labor rather than a desire to oppress women, at least in western countries.
The prioritization of men over women for owning property in the past even due to circumstances that arose at the time is still something feminists and society at large would still consider as where women aren't able to own property so that's why I mentioned it.

For the last one, check this thread; Link

I read that thread. It is a shame that there are so many laws in place that treat men as protectors and providers of women even if they are not able to attract a woman and have a family. It is by default treating incels as having to provide for a woman without the woman needing to be involved with the man in any way. Some anti-incels justify this with how "it takes a village" and "that's how society works", but it is always about what the incel owes to society and never any consideration for how the incel is already disadvantaged.

Suicide rates for men will always be high. We have no "support" groups, the media doesn't cover issues men face, and we're blamed for everything. They want us to rope.
Fuck those normie faggots, blackpilled non-chads need to be supported.