Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why makeup more easily fixes female appearance

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
It seems like female appearance isn't as heavily dependent on bone structure as male appearance is. It is to some degree, but it seems like youthfulness and neoteny is more important for women. And that's what makeup does, makes the woman look more youthful and neotenous. That's why if I could invent a makeup that would let 60 year old women convincingly fraud as 16 year old high school girls, I'd be a billionaire tomorrow.

For men, it's more about bone structure so makeup for men wouldn't work that well unless it gave the appearance of a strong jawline and chiseled cheekbones. A 40 year old man with a strong jawline and chiseled cheekbones and a strong eye area will be more attractive to younger women than a 20 year old man who has a weak jawline, no cheekbones and a horrible eye area, even if he does look younger.

Fakeup automatically makes all females look worse to one degree or another in my opinion.

Water is wet, a Kardashian’s face is plastic.

Because it is primarily used to give feminine look. It is possible to use makeup to give masculine look at least some harsh look. As some metalheads do. In general it is not accepted to see makeup on a man's face. So people will spot it quickly which is not a good thing. Whole point is to create an illusion. It is already widely used to cover for instance skin problems and shining in front of camera in TV industry. When there is distance it is harder to notice it but bare eye can notice if the person is too close to your face.

Last edited:
Because foids have cunts and we have dicks. Never began.