Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why looksmaxing won't work.

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
Let me tell you why trying to looksmax is useless.

Years of being ugly will ruin your life beyond repair. You have been treated as an ugly person for years which will ruin your confidence, you will miss important social milestones, you will lack a proper social circle to meet girls and you will always have a reputation of "that creepy guy women hate".

Monday FA Monday is the perfect example. He now looks like a Chad after years of looksmaxing bet he is still an incel. And he talks about this on his youtube channel a lot.

Wait MoFaMo looksmaxxed? Thougt he was a natural chad.

Which surgeries did he get?

Still better than being instantly hated.

Yes I have just thought about this today.Even if I "Ascended" I wouldn't be happy,because I am mentally ill and insecure due to my shitty genetics and traumatizing past experiences :incel::incel:

I don't believe this one bit. I understand that it's possible not to behave like a chad irl, but a really good looking man could just download Tinder and wait for women to ask him to visit.

Looksmaxxing won't work, because it won't change your genes. Either way, it's cucked, Chad can looksminn as he pleases.

Yes. I'm an experienced chadfish. I have faced many women who contact first and ask to chill immediately.

cope, if you are a fakecel and can become chadlite by looksmaxing you can get foids

looksmaxxing if heavily dependent on the individual. It may work for some and not so much for others

Any cope that takes me away from suicide is a good cope.

It'll make your life much better if your flaws are easily fixable with surgery

I've looksmaxxed pretty well, but I've also put in a tremendous amount of effort and dedication that absolutely no average person could put in. My entire life has become self-improvement (I hate that word, but it's necessary that I use it in this context). A great majority of my money has went towards looksmaxxing.

It's amazing that I'm still low inhib and outgoing even after years of abuse. I think that if I was able to genuinely look good, I would most likely ascend.

Skip to 3:52

This is ridiculous .... what tha hell monday mogs me to oblivion and he gets that kind of responses ... so it seems like no matter if you're good looking you could be rejected based on how much of an outcast you are

Looksmaxxing is legit for anyone who is not ultra recessed or a severe case of manlet.

LooksMaxing doesn’t work if you don’t have a solid foundation. If I lookmaxxed I would still be a 5’7 skinny middle eastern with below average penis but that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try to become the best version of myself.