Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why looksmaxing isn’t so appealing to me

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I have 2-3 major issues on my face and I could fix at least 2 relatively easily with surgery. Fixing these could actually make me good looking as these failo me hard.

The ONLY reason I would do this is for my own self esteem because I would like what I see in the mirror. I would be getting girls too but is it really worth it? I’d be asking myself where the girls are that are supposed to look past attractiveness?

Where are the girls who will appreciate me for the pain and suffering I endured growing up? Where are the girls who will love me for my actual personality? I sure as fuck don’t see them now and I sure as fuck don’t expect them to like me for anything other than my looks if I were to ever become handsome.

So that’s why, guys, I would never alter my appearance just for girls. It is an empty happiness.

You should do what makes you happy, there is no true love anyways unless you're Chad, even then she's in love with his looks not his ""personality""
Low iq reply

You should do what makes you happy, there is no true love anyways unless you're Chad, even then she's in love with his looks not his ""personality""

Low iq reply
That's not love it's lust

NO GIRL will love you for what you endured, NO GIRL will love you for your personality.

They will only like you for LMS (Looks, Money, Status).

OP has succintly expressed feelings that I have felt which I have never been able to describe with words. Good job, excellent post

looksmaxing with the intention of only getting girls is pretty bad, you should looksmax to improve every area of your life and to take full advantage of the halo effect. what makes you think they'll like you even after you fully looksmax?

besides if you're not NT or "normal" it's over anyway unless surgery somehow makes you into a 8/10 so girls can completely overlook all the awkward and weird shit about you.

looksmaxing with the intention of only getting girls is pretty bad, you should looksmax to improve every area of your life and to take full advantage of the halo effect. what makes you think they'll like you even after you fully looksmax?

besides if you're not NT or "normal" it's over anyway unless surgery somehow makes you into a 8/10 so girls can completely overlook all the awkward and weird shit about you.

Well, it's basically a numbers game. If 1 in a thousand girls likes me at this stage, I have to be VERY careful not to blow it. On the other hand, if I was looksmaxed it could go up to 1 in 100. That alone is a huge improvement.

And yeah I'm not normal at all. It's fucking over man.

That is true, unless you are truly ugly and have something very glaring it probably won't matter. If you are autistic it is OVER.

Agreed, once you're blackpilled (actually blackpilled, not like the most of the LARPers on here) it's impossible to look at women the same way. No relationship will ever be fulfilling once you're blackpilled.

I have 2-3 major issues on my face and I could fix at least 2 relatively easily with surgery. Fixing these could actually make me good looking as these failo me hard.

The ONLY reason I would do this is for my own self esteem because I would like what I see in the mirror. I would be getting girls too but is it really worth it? I’d be asking myself where the girls are that are supposed to look past attractiveness?

Where are the girls who will appreciate me for the pain and suffering I endured growing up? Where are the girls who will love me for my actual personality? I sure as fuck don’t see them now and I sure as fuck don’t expect them to like me for anything other than my looks if I were to ever become handsome.

So that’s why, guys, I would never alter my appearance just for girls. It is an empty happiness.

Exactly this. Once u pass the halo effect irs up to your personality. Looks are soo important if u meet new people. The personality thing is then really true.

People at your work will threat you better etc.
But doing it surgically is imo like cheating. So try to find a way to fix it in anothr naturally way. E.g if you have no chin no jawline go for a fullbeard.

it also boosts your halo effect so that society treats you better as a whole but i see where your coming from.