Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why looksmax.org is a terrible forum we should all avoid

• Thread starter Deleted member 39109
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39109

Self-banned
-
Number one, the message of the forum does not make sense. They call it a self improvement forum and yet, call it blackpilled the same time. Remember there is no such thing self improvement in the blackpill.
Number two, chad worship. The purpose of looksmax.org is to worship chads. Every day i come to that site, it's flooded with retarded posts worshipping gandy, o'pry or chico.
avoid looksmax.org and their lookism.net fag cousins!

They share dick pics with each other to be rated, looksfags.org. :smonk:

Some guys claim that taking the blackpill has in fact allowed and motivated them to self-improve. These types use forums like looksmax.

Matter of semantics.

No improvement for your height and frame :feelsaww:

No forum for your face.

Not enough truecels there for me to feel comfortable

Around 2016-17 it was the best site for looksmaxxing. The problem is that it's more of LDAR forum now, you have to PM trusted members your pics to get rated properly. I never made an account on there but it is useful. :feelsUgh:

@Zer0/∞ stop posting that shit video faggot

Those fags worship Sean O'Pry and David Gandy like they're gods or something. I can tell you, I bet there a million ore more men out there that mog those two. Delusional fags.

Number one, the message of the forum does not make sense. They call it a self improvement forum and yet, call it blackpilled the same time. Remember there is no such thing self improvement in the blackpill.
Number two, chad worship. The purpose of looksmax.org is to worship chads. Every day i come to that site, it's flooded with retarded posts worshipping gandy, o'pry or chico.
looksmax is basically the same top 5% of the userbase humblebragging while the other 95% of posters jerk off to their pics:feelshaha:

It’s all bragging anyways, I don’t care

:dafuckfeels:
How do yo know? :waitwhat:
I lurked there for a while: they are very open faggots.

I’m in the top 10 on ‘time spent’ leaderboard on Looksmax.

Edit: Never mind, not top 10 but I’m one of the top users.

I would argue that blackpill is acknowledging the primacy of looks. It doesn't mean that you HAVE to ldar, though many choose to. I don't blame them, considering that looksmaxxing is a lot of work and may not be possible for everyone (i.e. heightpill)

Wrong.
Every Incel should've looksmaxxed at least once in his life, or else he can`t know for sure if he's really an incel.

No improvement for your height and frame :feelsaww:
Leg lengethening and clavicle widening surgery. Keep coping fakecel.
Black Pill: girls like jaws, height, etc
retarded incel: no such thing as self improvement
bimaxillary surgery: ???
Leg lengthening surgery: ???

Retard

Last edited:
I've been there since 2018. The biggest problem with the forum now is the high amount of low IQ users who are too low IQ to understand anything and come up with bullshit theories that they genuinely believe.
2 years ago the forum was good.

Those fags worship Sean O'Pry and David Gandy like they're gods or something. I can tell you, I bet there a million ore more men out there that mog those two. Delusional fags.
Yeah those guys r ugly asf. Theyre delusional.

I lurked there for a while: they are very open faggots.
Shriveled me

They're all fags.

I've been there since 2018. The biggest problem with the forum now is the high amount of low IQ users who are too low IQ to understand anything and come up with bullshit theories that they genuinely believe.
2 years ago the forum was good.
because 2 years ago it wasnt riddled with zoomers
the average age on there is like 15 or some shit at this point

Its full cognitive dissonance, it's discombobulated, and its users have contradicting views when it comes to basic "wrongthink" topics we all know well

because 2 years ago it wasnt riddled with zoomers
the average age on there is like 15 or some shit at this point
:feelshaha: I love when a new batch comes to understand

the cycle is neverending, everyone goes through the grinder

If you're a truecel like me then there's no hope i agree. The blackpill is about harsh reality
True if your a trucel like myself it's beyond over.
No improvement for your genetics.

Some guys claim that taking the blackpill has in fact allowed and motivated them to self-improve. These types use forums like looksmax.

Matter of semantics.
For me blackpill motivated me to self improve

I'd say O'pry is good looking. He is a 9/10 just a normal chad. But there there millions of men who mog him.
True if your a trucel like myself it's beyond over.
No improvement for your genetics.
Plastic surgery may help but you need to hide it. If a girl even thinks you have plastic surgery on it's beyond over for you.

WOMEN find them ugly, for proof check out O'Prys ugly girlfriend lol.

Faggots on looksmatch find them attractive however yes you are correct they are ugly as women (only opinion that matters) find them ugly

looksmax.org is not even blackpilled at all, they are bluepilled retards who worships chads, you cannot call yourself blackpilled, and worship chads

Where are you supposed to get rated then?

a lot of legit closet homos cruise on incel discords and adjacent sites. (I get a gay vibe on looksmax and don't like it they OBSESSIVELY post pics of chad etc. if that ain't gay IDK what is) i heard some servers even try to groom incels into going homo. Think of it you have a lot of sexless men who are desperate and not doing well mental health wise. Some homo can manipulate/get into these guys heads (luckily have not seen it on here)

a lot of legit closet homos cruise on incel discords and adjacent sites. (I get a gay vibe on looksmax and don't like it they OBSESSIVELY post pics of chad etc. if that ain't gay IDK what is) i heard some servers even try to groom incels into going homo. Think of it you have a lot of sexless men who are desperate and not doing well mental health wise. Some homo can manipulate/get into these guys heads (luckily have not seen it on here)
the gays HAVE invaded the incelsphere, make no mistake

to me it's the biggest elephant in the incel room

Looksmaxxing is blackpilled but worshipping chad because he looks good is really really cucked and honestly pretty gay. ESPECIALLY as an Incel.

its good for understanding exactly wat makes a face attractive or ugly. they have some good memes like facial width to height ratio, gonial angle, etc. it also helps with surgerymaxxing research.

Most of the people who are banned here go to looksmax.org

Looksmax is a strange place. One one hand you got misguided hopecels who are determined to ascend even if it means invasive plastic surgery and mentalcels who are trying to gain confidence through improved looks. On the other hand you got faggots worshipping their favorite instagram Chads. Lookism itself is a core tenant of the blackpill but their interpretation is radically different from ours. Personally I'd say most of them are delusional but if it's an effective cope for them, they might as well go through with it. :feelshehe:

They surgery max
Most of the people who are banned here go to looksmax.org
Lmao, so true