Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why lift when its all about face?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Daily reminder women don't care about your body, they only care about your face.

You can bench 300lbs but she'll still prefer a Chad who can't even lift the bar.

You can go to 8% bodyfat and it won't help you for shit if you have incel tier facial bones.

Even at normal bodyfat Chad looks good. If you don't look decent at 20% bf, don't expect Gandy to pop out at 10%. It means you have incel bone structure and it's over for you.

Women find over gymcelled bodies disgusting, whereas Chad can eat pizza and chips and still look better than you.

There's no gym for your face.

Bullshit they care about height and frame too, and muscles matter too (when you are not a manlet of course)

*squeals loudly*
pigboi_and_pigbitch.jpg

I know its hard to believe but lifting makes me feel good with myself

If I would do things only to please women I would sit down and root to death since there is nothing I can do

Last edited:
Bullshit they care about height and frame too, and muscles matter too (when you are not a manlet of course)

No one cares about your gymcope buddy boyo, whether you're a 6ft 7 basketball player or a 5ft 2 turbo manlet.

Face height frame, and NONE of those are changeable in the gym.

exercise improves your mental, both emotional and cognitive. thats one reason to do it, for incels who are trying to cope from lack of validation.

Boosts T and confidence. If you still want to believe the facial bone theory I have nothing to say.

But its not all about face as you said, and muscular chad > skinny chad, muscular normie > skinny normie, it only doesnt matter when you are an incel

Gymcelling was one of the biggest time waste in my life.

Face is vital for LTR, but you might get the occasional date/ONS with lots of gymcelling.

But its not all about face as you said, and muscular chad > skinny chad, muscular normie > skinny normie, it only doesnt matter when you are an incel

Chad is chad, he'd slay without muscles anyway. Gym never got anyone laid.

Boosts T and confidence. If you still want to believe the facial bone theory I have nothing to say.

Confidence is irrelevant to get women though. It's 70% face 25% height 5% frame, that's it.

How many times are you gonna make this thread? Mr. Slayer.

Chad is stornger than you untrained anyway due to his higher T.

Gymcelling is cope within a cope. It won't get you laid and Chad outlifts you anyway.

Confidence is irrelevant to get women though. It's 70% face 25% height 5% frame, that's it.
I agree if you are an autist and can't make any friends otherwise.

THE GOOK SLAYER RETURNS FOR HIS ANTI GYMCELLING THREADS, A TRUE LEGEND AND A SLAYER

HIGH BODYCOUNT/SLAYS

THE SUPREME CHERRY POPPER AS HE TOOK A GOOKS VIRGINTY, A DREAM WHERE MANY INCELS DREAM OF, AND THAT IS POPPING A CHERRY

This is pure fantasy. Every Chad I've known has been an athlete in some capacity.

I can't imagine prime Bieber could lift much weight. Girls still went crazy over him. Inb4 fame and status cope.

THE GOOK SLAYER RETURNS FOR HIS ANTI GYMCELLING THREADS, A TRUE LEGEND AND A SLAYER

HIGH BODYCOUNT/SLAYS

THE SUPREME CHERRY POPPER AS HE TOOK A GOOKS VIRGINTY, A DREAM WHERE MANY INCELS DREAM OF, AND THAT IS POPPING A CHERRY

Ragie gymcel detected. Your gymcelling cope has to die.

Ragie gymcel detected. Your gymcelling cope has to die.
You really think there's a whole world of scrawny/skinnyfat non lifting Chads out there?

No, girls like muscles.

You really think there's a whole world of scrawny/skinnyfat non lifting Chads out there?

No, girls like muscles.

They don't. It's your face that matters. Explain why girls went crazy for Bieber. It certainly wasn't because he could bench press serious numbers.

They don't. It's your face that matters. Explain why girls went crazy for Bieber. It certainly wasn't because he could bench press serious numbers.
Even Justin Bieber works out.

jbieber-700_0.jpg

HIGH BODYCOUNT/SLAYS

Oh look, it's this thread again. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I know its hard to believe but lifting makes me feel good with myself

If I would do things only to please women I would sit down and root to death since there is nothing I can do

My thoughts exactly.

Kek. Good one.

Leaving aside his pathetic bait attempts, doesn't it kinda prove that women don't care about muscles?

It's all face. If you have a Chad face you don't need to lift, and if you don't then lifting ain't gonna help you.

Gym DOES NOT get you laid.

For ugly guys, no it doesn't. For normie guys, it works great.

It's just a good cope for us subhumans. I don't know why you're so militant about us doing something we enjoy.

He didn't used to in his prime though. Girls still went nuts for him.
Well yeah, he was like 11 years old. A lot of prepubescent boys are cute. That doesn't mean they're all going to transition to Chad after puberty, especially not if they're couch potatoes.

For ugly guys, no it doesn't. For normie guys, it works great.

It's just a good cope for us subhumans. I don't know why you're so militant about us doing something we enjoy.

Because anyone who spouts the 'I lift for myself, not for women' line is a HARDCORE COPER.

Add on to that that a lot of gymcels try to spread their shitty cope to others by telling them to go and lift, lose bodyfat etc.

Well yeah, he was like 11 years old. A lot of prepubescent boys are cute. That doesn't mean they're all going to transition to Chad after puberty, especially not if they're couch potatoes.

He didn't lift in his teens either. Even after he started gymcelling, it hardly looks like he's ripped and could lift anything heavy, does it?

Because anyone who spouts the 'I lift for myself, not for women' line is a HARDCORE COPER.

Add on to that that a lot of gymcels try to spread their shitty cope to others by telling them to go and lift, lose bodyfat etc.

It's either cope or rope. I'd rather cope until I'm well into my 30s.

You could pull higher quality Thai girls easier if you lifted.

Walking along in the hot Thailand sun with your shorts and short sleeves on dates would make things much easier with muscles.

Throw in some bicep pics on your tinder etc...

May as well just stack the deck in your favor as much as you can.

You could pull higher quality Thai girls easier if you lifted.

Walking along in the hot Thailand sun with your shorts and short sleeves on dates would make things much easier with muscles.

Throw in some bicep pics on your tinder etc...

May as well just stack the deck in your favor as much as you can.

Except no one cares about muscles, and muscles aren't attractive to women.

To pull more (or better) girls, I'd need a better face. And there's NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

Because no girl wants a fat dude and no girl wants a twig unless he has a great face. And that skinny dude would be even more attractive if he got ripped.

What if I want to be in shape for the beta uprising?

Gymceling is a waste of time for incels. If you can't get girls with an average body, muscles won't help you.

Because you will be able to power lift off your landwhale of gf when she falls asleep on you. That's why.

to be healthy and look intimidating

I only lifted because I liked the feeling of sore muscles.

Because the face is more genetic, and the muscles can be worked out. However, you will not give your offspring the muscles you have developed. You will give him your genes, perhaps a predisposition to the gym.
Nowadays, strength is money