Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why "Just socialize bro" wouldnt even work for most users here even if looks didnt matter

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
So I was on goytok, and I saw this video of a girl talking down on looksmaxxers.

I looked in the comments and saw this girl say, "Maybe they should try socializemaxxing and just act like a normal human being."

Now let's say for the sake of the argument that facial attractiveness, height, race etc. It didn't matter.

It'd still be over for a lot of users as lots of people here have pretty bad autism. How are you gonna tell someone who has a neurological disorder to "Just act normal broo"

Now I know that some autistic people are capable of acting normal enough, but what about the other autistic people who have it worse and are incapable of acting normal enough?

That's all I wanted to say

I know you are paralysed from the waist down, bro. But have you tried just getting up? I'm sure you could take a few steps if you really tried. There are lots of good self-help books about walking. You should also look into joining some hiking clubs. :soy:

I know you are paralysed from the waist down, bro. But have you tried just getting up? I'm sure you could take a few steps if you really tried. There are lots of good self-help books about walking. You should look into joining some hiking clubs. :soy:
:feelskek:

i have decent social skills, when is my gf going to arrive? :feelsaww:

I looked in the comments and saw this girl say, "Maybe they should try socializemaxxing and just act like a normal human being."
Said by a foid who`d rather fuck dark triad Chad than her "Normal human being" good person looksmatch stupid virtue signalling little cunt

Actually this is a good post. My looks are not so bad they are stopping me from making male friends. Especially in the muscle car hobby and my rc car hobby. I was at the hobby shop the other day buying parts to fix my 60 mph 1/6 scale rc truck that I jump 50 feet high for fun, and I saw some NTs there. One was a typical normie and the other one was some lardass with a giant gut and was not good looking facially. Go gf in sight, but at least they have friends in the hobby. I thought right then and there how crazy it was that I haven’t made one goddamn friend in this hobby in 5 years of doing it and this couch potato did. Like how is that fair? Guaranteed I have more knowledge about this stuff than him and do cooler more fun stuff.

Just be NT is huge, and it goes beyond getting a girlfriend. It impacts every area of life. Just one friend that’s into the same hobby as me would be amazing tbh

Normies usually ignore the effects autism/aspergers has on socializing properly and say "just go and talk to women" and accuse us of not being brave enough when that's not really the case in many of us. They cannot understand how someone couldn't start conversations with strangers out of nothing. For the same reason many autists couldn't get on disability status to receive neetbux despite being rejected by employers. All additional requirements in job announcements are designed to keep incels and autists miserable, without money to cope.

How many friends do you have?
if you dont count family..

So I was on goytok, and I saw this video of a girl talking down on looksmaxxers.

Now let's say for the sake of the argument that facial attractiveness, height, race etc. It didn't matter.

It'd still be over for a lot of users as lots of people here have pretty bad autism. How are you gonna tell someone who has a neurological disorder to "Just act normal broo"

Now I know that some autistic people are capable of acting normal enough, but what about the other autistic people who have it worse and are incapable of acting normal enough?

That's all I wanted to s
“Just socialize bro” is a nice way for a sub five to catch a case. Most foids will report you for sexual harassment if you even so much as look at them the wrong way. “Ew leave me alone.”

"All of those burn victims must have bad social skills, that's why they can't get a girlfriend!!" :soy:

They say this to niggas that look like chewed gum it isn't supposed to be taken literally. It's the "work on yourself" of social suggestions

They should ask themselves why some people are socially awkward and others are not.

>just talk to people sweaty

Cope. Most users here would be social if looks didn't matter.

I know you are paralysed from the waist down, bro. But have you tried just getting up? I'm sure you could take a few steps if you really tried. There are lots of good self-help books about walking. You should also look into joining some hiking clubs. :soy:

Long-term loneliness leaves the same wounds on your psyche as bullets or other firearms on your body. They are with you for a long time or forever.