Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Jewish people have been met with hatred throughout history?

Why?

• I'll answer this thread.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'll answer this thread.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Because people are low-IQ, and jews are good people.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I wonder why? Title. Serious.

Don't question the jew supremacy goyim

they manipulate other people and they have big noses plus they cut the dicks of their kids and their jewish preist are pedos who give blowjobs to male infants

they manipulate other people and they have big noses plus they cut the dicks of their kids and their jewish preist are pedos who give blowjobs to male infants
Jewish people do not rule the world despite conspiracy theories, according to my Jewish history teacher.

JoinedMar 25, 2022Posts9,084

There's no smoke without fire

fuck off kike

I'm not Jewish.
larp
EyP3dvA.gif

I was being sarcastic with this thread. But I expected well-elaborated answers from others :feelsjuice:

I was being sarcastic with this thread. But I expected well-elaborated answers from others :feelsjuice:
I just wanted to Post something Beneficial. JFL Over for single digit IQcels who can't recognize sarcasm btw

They drink blood belonging to white Christian children

They have a manipulative nature. Read from Voltaire.

Jews have a tendency to subvert and bring misfortune wherever they settle

I'll put it simply

The only (((tribe))) who claims they are a citizen of a certain country and even goes as far to pretend to be a part of their race but still maintains allegiance to their (((tribe))) with practices like monopolies, degradation (weakening) of the culture, corruption, conspiracy, and nepotism.

To also put it abruptly they are a parasitic race if you view it from a genetic lens, they may seem intelligent but notice how they can only survive off of a Host nation which is currently the USA and also the USSR (in the past).

In case you didn't NOTICE but the current USA resembles Israel culturally to the very bone.

everything you see that is "degenerate" stems from the cultural influence of Israeli origin...

This isn't some le heckin joos bad meme it's not a coincidence that 109 countries have banned Zionists to be specific throughout history.

There's a little bite size history lesson for yah.

TLDR: If you didn't read it quit being a low attention span zoomer nigger and read it

When you get expelled from over 100 countries but everyone else is the problem