Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why jb's are so overrated

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
It seems to be some of you are still fixated on the fact jb's have a quality attractive factor towards them.
Let me be honest with you, jb's will never give any of you guys a chance or be with you.
Because they are very immature, their minds are not fully developed, when I was on the jb apps, yellow and spotafriend. I saw how they treated me when I used my prime pictures.
I got matches and some phone numbers, but nothing came about. It was a dead end.
Then I catfished on spotafriend, then I started to get a shit load of matches and girls were willing to do stuff with the chad.
Like literally these females are shallow asf.
I wouldn't waste my time with any of them.

There's a sayin in my language it goes like "If you sleep with kids, you will wake up in wet bed".
It kinda means immature people in general and not just kids literally, but you get the point.
It's bad idea to date immature people since you won't be able to get a wholesome fulfilling relationship with them.
I agree with you man, high IQ post.

well man it doesnt matter about what happens over the internet on a app or dating website or even phone number all that matters is that the girl likes you enough to meet her in person frequently show you off to her friends and family or let you touch her on first date /sex / intimate / Also idgaf If jailbaits would not willingly have sex with me there is something that starts with a r and ends with a e..

If they dont give you a chance just force it... / lol people who are against rape... if enough men dont get laid rape will happen boyo whether you want it to or not.

cope.

i want a tight pussy and a female that can give me love, not some 1000-cock-stare whore with roast beef curtains

cope.

i want a tight pussy and a female that can give me love, not some 1000-cock-stare whore with roast beef curtains
You will never have it. Just give up!

for me, it's just a fantasy. I'd love to have a Lolita though. I know i'm a piece of shit and that my life is finished.

There's a sayin in my language it goes like "If you sleep with kids, you will wake up in wet bed".
It kinda means immature people in general and not just kids literally, but you get the point.
It's bad idea to date immature people since you won't be able to get a wholesome fulfilling relationship with them.
I agree with you man, high IQ post.
Lol that's all cope, every man knows jb are the most prime. Women are nothing but perpetual children anyway but their body ages badly.

cope.

Should just move to Europe if you wanna play that game. The United States has a huge emasculation problem, especially with the AOC.