Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why it's so easy for others to find love?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
A love is like an alien concept for me. I have no any single idea how human relationship works.

The normies just get it, they just get in and out relationships like it's their second nature.

1. They are neurotypical
2.They are NOT deformed

That's it.

1. They are neurotypical
2.They are NOT deformed

That's it.
That only applies to men.

Women can look deformed and be crazy and still get love

Whenever I try to somehow connect and date a Foid I know from school or work, they come up with any excuse that is written in the book why she can't meet with me right now. Love is a concept that can't work for me, because I'm just too autistic and not masculine enough to build a relationship.

Only for chad

Because people with bad genes aren't properly socialized during adolescence and into young adulthood. We are not mutes or dangerous or lack skills, we're just so used to being shunned and misstreated.

The worser you look in your adolescence, the worser the social development will be, so the worser the damage will be.

The most damaged guys tend to be pubertycels, even though they became somewhat decent looking by 25-30, they can't forget how shit it was looking 14 at 19 etc. Their development was totally cut short. They were treated as the loser, the underdog for too long, and its hard to shake it.

Because normies are not ugly like us. An ugly has no value unless he gets rich and even if he gets rich, he will still get shit.

Whenever I try to somehow connect and date a Foid I know from school or work, they come up with any excuse that is written in the book why she can't meet with me right now. Love is a concept that can't work for me, because I'm just too autistic and not masculine enough to build a relationship.

Just Imagine If you were a 6'4" 8/10 MM neurosurgeon.

Because they're not dregged down and shit on by society

Because people with bad genes aren't properly socialized during adolescence and into young adulthood. We are not mutes or dangerous or lack skills, we're just so used to being shunned and misstreated.

The worser you look in your adolescence, the worser the social development will be, so the worser the damage will be.

The most damaged guys tend to be pubertycels, even though they became somewhat decent looking by 25-30, they can't forget how shit it was looking 14 at 19 etc. Their development was totally cut short. They were treated as the loser, the underdog for too long, and its hard to shake it.

at this point i feel i dont even want to have a relationship, i feel i dont need it and it would hurt and stress me more then what it would give back, i cannot even imagine being in one, completely anathema to me and my goals (vidya and drugs)

Those things are alien to me, Idk what to think anymore specially when I see ugly guys like me having gf, even retarded ones.

They are good looking and neurotypical

Probably social drinking or religionmaxxing.

A love is like an alien concept for me. I have no any single idea how human relationship works.

The normies just get it, they just get in and out relationships like it's their second nature.

Me neither, brocel. Whenever I'm watching a movie or a show and two people out of nowhere start making out and undressing each other, I literally have zero idea how that happens. There are no indications and clues that I could notice, but normies completely understand.

It always cracks me up they add romance subplot to every movie or series so characters will seem more believable and relatable to viewers. It's so over.

they're not cursed and it just happens naturally i guess

Frankly, I have no idea how relationships work. What couples even do with their time together?

Frankly, I have no idea how relationships work. What couples even do with their time together?
Yeah like if I ever have a gf wtf do I do? Just fuck or something?

Yeah like if I ever have a gf wtf do I do? Just fuck or something?
Exactly. Even if both of you work full-time, it still leaves you with a couple of hours spent together every single day. Even more during the weekends. You can't just fuck all the time (Chad can). You have to do something else eventually (not applicable to Chad).

High IQ

Only attractive people find love