Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why its not possible for an incel to have normie friends

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The normie will never admit that its genetics that caused the incels problems. Because the normie ascribes all his success in life to his own brilliant thinking and hard work. And the normie hopes to become like Chads, with more brilliant thinking and hard work.

Ok it would be fine to 'agree to disagree' with normies on this. Btu normies will never agree to disagree, and because of ego and thinking he is better than you, the normie will keep giving the incel 'advice'. And no matter how much the incel tries to explain it won't work the normie will never admit that. And the normie will never stop giving the advice. So therefore the only thing the incel can do is stop hanging out with the normie.

I don't know about this one. I don't have friends.
I think most incels have some degree of Non-NT traits which turns normies off a lot.
Funny how in an era of inclusion this happens at unprecedented rates.

I don't know about this one. I don't have friends.
I think most incels have some degree of Non-NT traits which turns normies off a lot.
Funny how in an era of inclusion this happens at unprecedented rates.
Yes I don’t even get to the stage where someone else would give me advice. My ugly and non NT ness fail me way before that

The normie will never admit that its genetics that caused the incels problems. Because the normie ascribes all his success in life to his own brilliant thinking and hard work. And the normie hopes to become like Chads, with more brilliant thinking and hard work.

Ok it would be fine to 'agree to disagree' with normies on this. Btu normies will never agree to disagree, and because of ego and thinking he is better than you, the normie will keep giving the incel 'advice'. And no matter how much the incel tries to explain it won't work the normie will never admit that. And the normie will never stop giving the advice. So therefore the only thing the incel can do is stop hanging out with the normie.
Or you could just not mention your Inceldom to them at all?...

Considering you are aware of the fact that they come from a completely different reality then you, there's no point to do so. They are retarded when it comes to that.

So if you want to have friends, that happen to be normies, don't mention it. If they ask, either answer and if they give advice, shut them down, or just say "I would rather not answer that".