Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why it's important we allow females post on this site

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
maybe we can e-bully one into killing herself

It's interesting what they'll say, and in the same time it's not, because women can tell one, and think another

In theory I'd like to hear what a woman has to say on this topic, but it practice a female poster would gather 1,000,000 white knight orbiters and every thread they make will get flooded with posts regardless of quality.

They won't kill themselves or be bullied lol. That's fantasy.

an actual high IQ post i can get behind

the only female who deserved to post here is chewbacca. she is legit truecel -9001/10 even if she is female.

I kind of enjoy when the token female comes to post here and we roast them into oblivion. If we actually allowed it though, they'd flood and ruin the site. What we have now is fine.

Nah if we allowed females they would only fuck the good looking mentalcels we can't allow that

To risky, go to r/braincel and see what it did.

Fuck no, Look at r/braincels place is Cucked to hell

Lol, what a dumb idea. They'll never rope themselves due to some Incels giving them shit, they'll just go back to their beta men and feel better again.

I agree no females in this place look at incelistan place is literal cuckold mess not only that the place will get disruptive every guy on here would orbit her look at lookism

Maybe we can practice getting our pimp hand strong and ban whiteknights instead. Bully the shit out the broads and if anyone protects them they get banned. I don't care if they fuck the mentalcels, they'd be fucking chad anyway so it's better the poon goes to one of our own.

why would you want them to sui? that's not the answer boyo

No, look at how THOT on YT was WKed by some guys on here. I proved not once, but twice that ANY female can get a partner.

Look at Braincels. There's no honest argument coming from a woman. It's always something dishonest and salacious.

Fuck no. If there was one girl here, half of the users here would white knight the fuck out of her. The forum would orbit her and you'd have 10 threads about her a day. After a week on here her ego would be the size of Texas. The orbiters would become competitive with each other and it would drive the community apart.

Fuck no. If there was one girl here, half of the users here would white knight the fuck out of her. The forum would orbit her and you'd have 10 threads about her a day. After a week on here her ego would be the size of Texas. The orbiters would become competitive with each other and it would drive the community apart.
Better to prohibit white knights rather than women kek