Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why it's always chinks and Pajeets who hate admitting that Arabs mog the shit out of their subhuman races?

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
For chinks I think it's because, they think they are the closet to whites, and start chimping out when they see white Arabs,.

Curries know that they're fucked, so they try to drag everyone down with them. Just something I have noticed.

Image 2024 09 04 151953664

Vast majority of chinks dont think like that lol
Only the westernized ones

Vast majority of chinks dont think like that lol
Only the westernized ones
You're right. Chinks who live in their homeland, say they are jealous of Europeans for having coloured eyes, light skin, round eyes, better noses etc. It's Asians who live in the west who hate admitting it.

For chinks I think it's because, they think they are the closet to whites, and start chimping out when they see white Arabs,.

Curries know that they're fucked, so they try to drag everyone down with them. Just something I have noticed.
arabs brutally mog curries. Tmog, culture mog, religion mog , better looking foids. Curries and abos are the bottom of the barrel. :blackpill:

You're right. Chinks who live in their homeland, say they are jealous of Europeans for having coloured eyes, light skin, round eyes, better noses etc. It's Asians who live in the west who hate admitting it.
Evolution is like a lotterry

Chinks who live in their homeland, say they are jealous of Europeans for having coloured eyes, light skin, round eyes, better noses etc. It's Asians who live in the west who hate admitting it.
^^^
Source: Trust me bro

Chinks have subhuman looks but they IQmog every single race on Earth, while pajeets are subhuman from every point of view

Chinks have subhuman looks but they IQmog every single race on Earth, while pajeets are subhuman from every point of view
Pajeets are better looking then chinks because, they're causacaoid. Some Pajeets have coloured eyes, and have causcasian features, which Asian women desire, that's why Paki/Indian men slay in Asia.

Pajeets are better looking then chinks because, they're causacaoid. Some Pajeets have coloured eyes, and have causcasian features, which Asian women desire, that's why Paki/Indian men slay in Asia.
"Some pajeets" yea like 1 in 10k

Oh my bad

I though this was ID or bunker

I only interested race baiting in ID

Bye

Pajeets don't slay in any country. They are considered subhuman by every single race on Earth
They slay in Singapore. Pakistanis are Also slaying japanese pussy. Stop coping, they just have media failo, a lot of curries are far better looking then chinks, even if it's only slightly.

^^^
Source: Trust me bro
Watch any street interview in Japan, they will casually praise white people for their beauty

There was a vid I saw of an iranian girl meeting a Korean girl and the Korean girl couldn't stop praising the iranian girls big eyes lmao

Noodle foids want round eyes and thin noses.

Do rice cucks have that? No
Do pajeets have that? Yes.

End of.
Noodle foids want blue eyes and pale skin.
Do pajeets have that? No. They are the furthest thing there is from "whiteness" (except for niggers)

Noodle foids want blue eyes and pale skin.
Do pajeets have that? No. They are the furthest thing there is from "whiteness" (except for niggers)
They want round eyes and thin noses too. That takes priority over eye or hair color

They want round eyes and thin noses too. That takes priority over eye or hair color
Exactly. It's bones first. There's a reasone hazaras and Kyrgyz who have Blue eyes and pale skin get surgery, you low IQ balkanoid.
@beyondschizo

No it doesn't lol
Many chinks who are mixed with Arabs/Iranians like the Kyrgyz and hazaras have Blue eyes/light hair and pale skin dye to their Arab mix. Yet, they get surgery.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's bones first. There's a reasone hazaras and Kyrgyz who have Blue eyes and pale skin get surgery, you low IQ balkanoid.
@beyondschizo
I'm a 160 IQ math undergrad. My IQ is literally yours x2 you brown muslim sandnigger

Nigger you are a subhuman yourself shut the fuck up jfl why do you give a fuck about which race mogs

No it doesn't lol
Bones > color. This is basic blackpill rule. That's why a black nigger will still mog a white asian.

Same logic applies to a brown caucasion (indian) vs a white asian (jap)

All hail the superior race Arabs

The moggerers of all

We all are living in the arab's world

This is both very true.

Asians like to pretend they're 2nd after whites, but the truth is they're dead last, so they seethe when they see that arabs mog them since they think we are pajeet tier.