Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why it would even be hard to have a girlfriend.

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
I sometimes imagine what it would be like to have a girlfriend.
Then I always think about how others are laughing at me.
Others would say "Look how can he have a girlfriend who looks like that" or "she doesn't suit him at all".
Other men would know that it would be easy for me to break up with my girlfriend because of my ugliness and would possibly use that against me.
I don't want to get any pictures where Chad sends me pictures of my wife after he squirts in her.
I don't want to be mogged, which with a girlfriend by my side would probably be even worse than in my current situation.
I sit at home all day.
If I had a girlfriend I would be forced to leave my house and go out in public.
Since I look worse than the Hunchback of Notredam, I want to avoid the public.
So even in my current situation I don't want a girlfriend, even if I had a chance.
I don't want to listen to stupid comments that say that I'm not enough for her in any way and that I can't satisfy her.
My own family would probably make fun of it and my girlfriend would think "what subhumans did I end up with".
A girlfriend is an impossibility for me...

Problem for me is I wouldn't have anything in common

I like games, Twitch and PC

Women wouldn't connect with me

Also like indoors

The girl I like is African (I'm white) so even less in common :feelsrope:

Also like indoors

over for whitecels
African women want thug and not a gamer

Others would say "Look how can he have a girlfriend who looks like that" or "she doesn't suit him at all".
Other men would know that it would be easy for me to break up with my girlfriend because of my ugliness and would possibly use that against me.
I don't want to get any pictures where Chad sends me pictures of my wife after he squirts in her.
I don't want to be mogged, which with a girlfriend by my side would probably be even worse than in my current situation.
I sit at home all day.
So even in my current situation I don't want a girlfriend, even if I had a chance.
I don't want to listen to stupid comments that say that I'm not enough for her in any way and that I can't satisfy her.
My own family would probably make fun of it and my girlfriend would think "what subhumans did I end up with".
it's over. i know exactly what you are talking about.

I sit at home all day.
seems like gf = normie

I imagine it as well but even in my imaginations am the laughing stock.

Even if I was a Chad, I wouldn't want a girlfriend. Dating women is like babysitting a spoiled 5 year old girl that you can't even discipline and have no authority over.

Also like indoors

This is also something I've thought about quite often. I'm fairly certain that if you're unattractive, even if a woman shared the same male hobbies you have, she would, at best, think of you as a friend (or as an useful tool to discuss her passtimes, considering how cold women are on the inside). I'm sure that she would rather date and fuck a Chad with fuck all in common with her

This is also something I've thought about quite often. I'm fairly certain that if you're unattractive, even if a woman shared the same male hobbies you have, she would, at best, think of you as a friend (or as an useful tool to discuss her passtimes, considering how cold women are on the inside). I'm sure that she would rather date and fuck a Chad with fuck all in common with her
True
:feelsbadman:

only thing you can do is cope

That's what I think about all the time, even if I could have a girlfriend, would I be able to share anything with her? What if she get bored because we have nothing in common? But then again, girls always avoid me so why even bother thinking about that? :feelsrope:

That's what I think about all the time, even if I could have a girlfriend, would I be able to share anything with her? What if she get bored because we have nothing in common? But then again, girls always avoid me so why even bother thinking about that? :feelsrope:
Yeah like I can't talk to her about anime or games

Espeically if she was black :feelsrope: