Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why it seems most criminals (and especially sex offenders) are men

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Due to the halo effect, attractive people (foids), can do pretty much anything and get away with it. So if a woman molests a 5 year old boy, nobody cares cuz women get away with everything. Even if a woman straight up murders people in cold blood they will still likely get off scott free in a bunch of cases because she can just say they tried to rape her and she will be believed over the victims. Even if she is proven guilty and sentences she will get plenty of pleasurable dyke sex in prison while us innocent incels who never hurt anyone rot alone....

Women can do anything without consequences. The power pussy holds is astromical.

Women can do anything without consequences. The power pussy holds is astromical.
There was a youtube video of women who basically admit to not caring if a man says no and just raping him anyway and most people don’t give a fuck.

the only people nowadays who care are MRAs but you never see feminists saying anything about it.

People like op are the reason why foids get away with everything
Read this thread and youll understand. Fucking retard.

Foids have not the need to do crime, and why they do a crime excuses are always made for them
Women don’t need to actually commit crimes, they can get their simps to do it for them

There was a youtube video of women who basically admit to not caring if a man says no and just raping him anyway and most people don’t give a fuck.

the only people nowadays who care are MRAs but you never see feminists saying anything about it.
How the hell does a foid rape man? I mean they're weak af

How the hell does a foid rape man? I mean they're weak af
Foids raping men is a lame meme. They’d have to do it in a group with a gun pointed at the man or sth.

It's exactly what you said + the fact men have higher testosterone levels and therefore risk more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back