Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why isn’t there a white history month?

LPFlacko

LPFlacko

Greycel
White people built America. There should be a white history month. It’s literally insane that there isn’t one.

Last edited:
There shouldn't be a history month for any race.

They’re already gods

Amerika is a multikultural country and any attempt of celebrating whiteness is thus contrary to it, cus it signifies not inclusion but affirmation of a different character of the country, that of ethnic supermacy

rice history month when

Because feminists and Leftists won't allow it. What they do not realize is that white people have become a minority and ethnics are more racist. For 100 years there have been a surplus of ethnicities.

White people built America. There should be a white history month. It’s literally insane that there isn’t one.

hello FBI-cel!

We already know whites are gods, why give them a history month?

Everyone is already familiar with the history of enslaving, stealing and killing. Kids literally read it in their textbooks.

Not much else white history to learn.

I'm more interested in herstory :soy:

Back to 4cuck now fbicel

:incel: :f: F for my rice people

Every month is white history month.

Jfl Everyday is white history day nigga

Because every month is white history month. ITS CALLED HISTORY

Everyone is already familiar with the history of enslaving, stealing and killing. Kids literally read it in their textbooks.

Not much else white history to learn.
REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

We need an incel history month

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back