Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why isn't suicide by jumping used a lot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Find a bridge over a certain height threshold, and you're pretty much guaranteed a swift, painless death. Why do people avoid it in favor of shoddy methods like hanging?

Locked high rise windows and roof access.

a swift, painless death
idk if i believe this but gunshot would be only method id trust tbh unless lethal injections become legal in hospitals or something

idk if i believe this but gunshot would be only method id trust tbh unless lethal injections become legal in hospitals or something
I dont know how to get a gun in my cucked Country and i dont have any shady friends .

If you live in a city this is a good way to go. cost efficient too

Find a bridge over a certain height threshold, and you're pretty much guaranteed a swift, painless death. Why do people avoid it in favor of shoddy methods like hanging?
Jumping suicide is actually painful you don't die instantly, you may survive as paraplegic, people have survived a fall from an airplane lmao.

Tell that to the buy that jumped off a 10 story tall building and had a parking meter ran up his ass and lived, briefly but he didn’t die instantly.

Tell that to the buy that jumped off a 10 story stall building and had a parking meter ran up his ass and lived, briefly but he didn’t die instantly.
lol srs? link pls I wanna see

Jumping suicide is actually painful you don't die instantly, you may survive as paraplegic, people have survived a fall from an airplane lmao.
This. Also, it's easier for someone to see you and call the cops.

Time to think and possibility to suffer. Both the same thing.

Tell that to the buy that jumped off a 10 story tall building and had a parking meter ran up his ass and lived, briefly but he didn’t die instantly.

10 stories is obviously not sufficient. I'm talking about very high places. This guarantees death.

just bridge theory bro

because its scary bro

Happens in Thailand a lot, but most are actually murders. These ladybois will push you out of the window with their huge dicks and then they will take your bucks and call corrupt police to share the profit.

Very likely you just receive a massive amount of trauma and survive as a vegetable in immense pain
10 stories is obviously not sufficient. I'm talking about very high places. This guarantees death.

Falling sensations are the worst. The amount of adrenaline pumping through you as you see your death flying towards you is enough to cause a heart attack lol. With a gunshot it’s so fast you can’t even react

I don't like rollercoasters

According to studies most survivors regretted it mid air, guess that's why.

1. Take poison
2. Jump from the roof
3. Mid air, shoot yourself in the head

You guys ever heard of helium?

Cause it's a shit method, slitting your wrists is far more peaceful.

im afraid of heights

I would want to secure my privacy and a presentable body to my family once i gone and being in the middle of nowhere with thousands of people passing close to me feel like a desacration.

The seconds after you jump and hitting pavement must be literally the absolute hell ngl

jfl that would be scary as fuc and imagine ifu dont die

My junky cousin fell down the 4th floor when he was high, we went to see him in hospital immediately. he only lost one of his eyes and didn’t even have any broken bone. It’s not a guaranteed way to die, only rope or maybe gun shot has more than 99% success chance, still not certain.

Many "suicide attempts" are just cries for help/attention. Particularly people who take pills. They know they're going to wake up and everybody is going to tell them how much they love them.

People who jump are actually committed.

need to practice your diving technique

dont like heights.

shotgun would work fine

or drug overdose (if you do it right, that is)

If I killed myself I'd put my gun into my mouth and pull the trigger

Most sky scrapers are locked off at the top or heavily barricaded to where you can't jump.
Carbon Monoxide or a shotgun to the face is more effective.