Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why isn't eugenic accepted?

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★★
Honestly, that'd essentially benefit humanity as a whole and I don't know why people are so against it. Although I can't imagine a hypothetical world filled with chads and stacies since it would eventually lead to less attractive chads being the "default" incels, just imagine how it'd be better to at least not having to worry whether or not someone's child would be born with disabilities or straight up being subhuman-looking

Although there are some things I enjoy about being autistic by example, there are at least 4-5x more negative points about being autistic which fucks my life in a deep way. It's not like foids/women already aren't excluding us from the genetic pool so why even pretending? Is it a virtue signaling?

I’m so unworthy of living bc m’lady said so!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

I’m so unworthy of living bc m’lady said so!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
That's not exactly my thought, tho. I'm just thinking about if we could fix genetics to at least make life less hard

Incels might be ok with eugenics since it's over for us, but think about mtn and ltns who have a slim chance to ascend, now their slim chance is also gone.

Also bad looking women will never accept eugenics. Only incels are into eugenics.

Can moderate autism and future looks even be accurately judged at (or before) birth?

Can moderate autism and future looks even be accurately judged at (or before) birth?
Honestly, I don't know. Is it due to people not studying in this specific path? I don't know either

Incels might be ok with eugenics since it's over for us, but think about mtn and ltns who have a slim chance to ascend, now their slim chance is also gone.

Also bad looking women will never accept eugenics. Only incels are into eugenics.
Nazis and early - prejewed - Americans killed mutated babies.

Now they let the t rex armed freaks live....

Foids are waging an unspoken eugenics program as we speak.

It’s in our interest to put an end to it.