Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why isn't an All-Might/Superman-esque being real?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
The existence of such a person would fix all the issues within our society, at least in the way I observe it.

Hopefully he is a terrible person, uniting humanity under his leadership would make me want to live forever.

We could finally leave this damned earth, create amazing things, and rid ourselves of the plague that is democracy.

life is shit, ideal life would be being born into anime. i might be ugly but at least i could hokage-maxxx and live without debt jfl.

also i dont think a superhuman would fix most of our problems. there will always be an outlier group who goes against the norms just to fuck over people. considering they'd probably be stronger than most people they'd also be alienated and kept under strict control so normies can keep their peace.

irl it would be over for anyone that isnt him and isn willing to be his bitch lol fuck that

The existence of such a person would fix all the issues within our society, at least in the way I observe it.

Hopefully he is a terrible person, uniting humanity under his leadership would make me want to live forever.

We could finally leave this damned earth, create amazing things, and rid ourselves of the plague that is democracy.
U must monk max ur way to it.