Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is @Zyros banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

takurak

Banned
-
As if the arguement that I had with a bluepilled moderator who continousaly stated 'Chad needs to do stuff' to get laid was not enough for my mental breakdown. I hear that Zyros is banned?

Mods are you serious? Zyros gave this website the nourishment it needed to survive, and in return they chop the hand that feed them and ban him from the home he helped construct?

Zyros was there when this site just had 500 individuals. He upheld it and continued making quality blackpill posts. Zyros was the person who always took the bullying and never showed his agony in the torment he received from different users here, in particular, Vman. Zyros also kept on trying to show incels the path to success because he wanted to see us ascend similar to his own ascension.  (his ascension is in the spoiler) 

6fe50ccef024aa1364f047a83332a0d8.png

Moderators of incels.is, I humbly ask you to state why you have banned him and unban him if possible. Me and my buddy @knajjd were furious over this matter, but we like to be open minded and hear the other side of the story before lashing out with a close mind.

Paging @sergeantincel
@retarded_Dumbshit
@master
@azavii
@Ryu_Huzaki
@blickpall

I have aggressively refreshed this page for the past 15 minutes hoping for a response. I hope one of you is writing a well detailed explanation for such a cruel injustice act

Probably for bragging.

Because he is not an incel.

Fucking chad worshiper.

Too many nigga farts. He OD'd

https://incels.is/User-Zyros-308

"Zyros
(Looks permeate into everything)

Registration Date: 11-08-2017
Date of Birth: Not Specified
Local Time: 02-15-2018 at 10:43 PM
Status: Online (Reading Thread Figured out how you can tell if you will be attractive after losing weight @ 09:42 PM)

This forum account is currently banned.
Ban Reason: 50% Warning
Banned By: blickpall — Ban Length: 2 Days (1d, 19h, 12m remaining) "

Reading comprehension. He is banned for 2 days due to a 50% warning, which was given to him for bragging for a second time shortly after being warned for the same thing a few days ago. Bragging is against the rules, and people who are blackpilled normies are held to a high standard of behavior here.

Virginp0wers said:
Because he is not an incel.
Fucking chad worshiper.

I'm not surprised that you didn't see it, but this is the second such thread currently up in Offtopic. As such, I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.