Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is WOT1994 not banned yet.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Mods, don't know if you're busy but ban this self descibed "Chad-Lite".

Dude is clearly not even blackpilled and is probably just here to feel superior over us.

He insults incels and doesn't understand that our lives are not like that or a normal human's. Ban this fucker please.

SELF-DESCRIBED Chad-lite?

Either a mentalcel or a troll.

JovanD said:
Is that guy from lookism?

Yes he is from lookism who looksmaxd and had surgeries. I personally don't have problems with such guys as long as they don't brag or attack others.

JovanD said:
Is that guy from lookism?

No idea.

Going through his post history now and he seems to be a former incel who got surgury and looksmaxxed. I'm happy for him to stay if that's the case and he makes blackpilled posts.

ordinaryotaku said:
SELF-DESCRIBED Chad-lite?

Either a mentalcel or a troll.

Nah he's legit, incels have seen his pics. From what he's saying he got surgery to looksmax and now his life is different, his posts are really good for those who still haven't swallowed the blackpill.

jagged0 said:
Nah he's legit, incels have seen his pics. From what he's saying he got surgery to looksmax and now his life is different, his posts are really good for those who still haven't swallowed the blackpill.

Aight, thanks for letting me know, his recent posts made me unsure.

Always happy for an incel who has escaped.

11gaijin said:
Yes he is from lookism who looksmaxd and had surgeries. I personally don't have problems with such guys as long as they don't brag or attack others.

If he surgerymaxed, then he is still a subhuman deep down inside.

CopingGymcel said:
If he surgerymaxed, then he is still a subhuman deep down inside.

yeah whatever, as long as he gets laid nothing else matters. Also you are a fakecel tallfag.

alsalsk said:
Aight, thanks for letting me know, his recent posts made me unsure.

Always happy for an incel who has escaped.

Escaped inceldom but trapped in betacuckery. Not much of an upgrade tbh.

11gaijin said:
I personally don't have problems with such guys as long as they don't brag or attack others.

he's done both of those things. Seems like a troll to me.

fukmylyf said:

Then he should be banned. Ban all lookism fags. Framecel got banned today. Another fag Lestat was banned yesterday.

alsalsk said:
No idea.

Going through his post history now and he seems to be a former incel who got surgury and looksmaxxed. I'm happy for him to stay if that's the case and he makes blackpilled posts.

Looks change everything in your life. That's the blackpill.

He sounds like a fucking normie giving a self-improvement lecture on reddit

No retards, surgery won't save you

A primitive, under-developed brain that allows you to find false meaning in this meaningless existence and good enough looks to be validated on a daily basis from birth to death is what you need. Born anyway at all otherwise and enjoy your unwanted miserable life filled with (if you're silly enough) futile attempts at improving your looks to find some form of fucked up happiness in mindless degeneracy with the rest of them.

fukmylyf said:
11gaijin said:
I personally don't have problems with such guys as long as they don't brag or attack others.
I speak the truth when posters call me a cuck. People want the blackpill and when I reveal the truth of it... I'm being "cocky" and they don't want to hear it. Silencing me is cope.

11gaijin said:
Then he should be banned. Ban all lookism fags. Framecel got banned today. Another fag Lestat was banned yesterday.

damn, I always miss the good shit.

fukmylyf said:
damn, I always miss the good shit.

I was the one that got Lestat banned, you can look at his last post, lel. Other truecels also came to make sure he gets purged. Also theoldnick is another faggot who is spreadin redpill bullshit

alsalsk said:
Mods, don't know if you're busy but ban this self descibed "Chad-Lite".

Dude is clearly not even blackpilled and is probably just here to feel superior over us.

He insults incels and doesn't understand that our lives are not like that or a normal human's. Ban this fucker please.

Agree, seems like a troll. He has the view that any incel can become chadlite with surgery and high heels

currcyel said:
Agree, seems like a troll. He has the view that any incel can become chadlite with surgery and high heels

Not a troll. 
My avi is a picture of me.

Never said that by the way. I said you can improve your looks, denying otherwise is cope.

Wot1994 said:
I speak the truth when posters call me a cuck. People want the blackpill and when I reveal the truth of it... I'm being "cocky" and they don't want to hear it. Silencing me is cope.

What blackpill? That looks matter? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. No bitch you are humblebragging like an attention seeking normaloid saying girls are giving you free hamburgers and want to fuck you, and how all the normies now want to suck your dick. Zyros & Gambler 2.0, GET OUT!

currcyel said:

Yep thats fucking delusional. Odds are he was 1 surgery away from his current Ched state. Many incels need a fucking face transplant.

BillyBeta said:
Wot1994 said:
What blackpill? That looks matter? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. No bitch you are humblebragging like an attention seeking normaloid who girls are giving you free hamburgers and touching you, and how all the normies now want to suck your dick. Zyros & Gambler 2.0, GET OUT!

Can't handle the blackpill, silencing me is cope. You only want me gone because I'm a example that some of you can escape Inceldom.

Wot1994 said:

Most people here have already accepted the blackpill. You can share your insights without bragging or being obnoxious. If not, just fuck off tbh

@Wot1994 Textbook definition of bragger. No way you were Incel and then became chadlite. You would have been a 5/10 worst.

@Master This is classic example of a lookismfag bragging about his tinder matches. Please ban this guy. He has been bragging all along

Wot1994 said:
Can't handle the blackpill, silencing me is cope. You only want me gone because I'm a example that some of you can escape Inceldom.

Do you even know what the blackpill is? When you say that it is easy for someone like me, 5"3 deformed curry, to escape inceldom with some improvement, that is some red pill/lookism shit right there.

Why would a self proclaimed "Chat-lite" spend his time browsing & posting on a forum filled with subhumans when he can easily spend his time going to a party/club to slay females?

I smell a troll here.

currcyel said:
Do you even know what the blackpill is? When you say that it is easy for someone like me, 5"3 deformed curry, to escape inceldom with some improvement, that is some red pill/lookism shit right there.

You just need to take a shower and a new haircut.

11gaijin said:
@Wot1994 Textbook definition of bragger. No way you were Incel and then became chadlite. You would have been a 5/10 worst.

@Master This is classic example of a lookismfag bragging about his tinder matches. Please ban this guy. He has been bragging all along

"Bragging" because I told the truth to some guy who called me a cuckold and wants me to get cucked.

CopingGymcel said:

Guess what, I just took a shower and now I'm a 6'0 white guy with good features! thanks for the advice!

currcyel said:
Guess what, I just took a shower and now I'm a 6'0 white guy with good features! thanks for the advice!

11gaijin said:
I was the one that got Lestat banned, you can look at his last post, lel. Other truecels also came to make sure he gets purged. Also theoldnick is another faggot who is spreadin redpill bullshit

ayy, good work brother!

I always know which users are gonna be a problem... Wish the mods would trust our judgment!!

fukmylyf said:
ayy, good work brother!

I always know which users are gonna be a problem... Wish the mods would trust our judgment!!

Mods do trust us. We just need to report these faggots.

CopingGymcel said:

Except I have stated numerous times that looksmaxing requires a lot more than that. Surgery for one.

Jay said:
He sounds like a fucking normie giving a self-improvement lecture on reddit

No retards, surgery won't save you

A primitive, under-developed brain that allows you to find false meaning in this meaningless existence and good enough looks to be validated on a daily basis from birth to death is what you need. Born anyway at all otherwise and enjoy your unwanted miserable life filled with (if you're silly enough) futile attempts at improving your looks to find some form of fucked up happiness in mindless degeneracy with the rest of them.

BillyBeta said:
What blackpill? That looks matter? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. No bitch you are humblebragging like an attention seeking normaloid saying girls are giving you free hamburgers and want to fuck you, and how all the normies now want to suck your dick. Zyros & Gambler 2.0, GET OUT!

Yep thats fucking delusional. Odds are he was 1 surgery away from his current Ched state. Many incels need a fucking face transplant.

Exactly. And motehrfucka says he was 2/10. How is he not banned yet.

11gaijin said:
Exactly. And motehrfucka says he was 2/10. How is he not banned yet.

I was a 2/10. I was the guy women would use as the worst example of a guy in school all the time. When somebody made a comment about me being with a girl they would gag in the air. 

I was the 3rd ugliest kid in my grade after one who had severe disabilities and another who was a immigrant who couldn't speak the language.

Wot1994 said:
I was a 2/10. I was the guy women would use as the worst example of a guy in school all the time. When somebody made a comment about me being with a girl they would gag in the air. 

I was the 3rd ugliest kid in my grade after one who had severe disabilities and another who was a immigrant who couldn't speak the language.

Yeah and BSSO fixed that. Who are you kidding? You were never a 2/10 to begin with. I have been told I am a 3/10 PSL by others. And I have an underbite too. But just by fixing my jaw/chin I won't become a chadlite. You need to have other good features too. Legit troll you are.

11gaijin said:
Yeah and BSSO fixed that. Who are you kidding? You were never a 2/10 to begin with. I have been told I am a 3/10 PSL by others. And I have an underbite too. But just by fixing my jaw/chin I won't become a chadlite. You need to have other good features too. Legit troll you are.

You don't just get a BSSO. I had braces to fix my yellow, stained rabbit like teeth (now been whitened and front two have crowns). 
I always had okay bone structure, but when one feature is so fucked it destroys your facial harmony. I couldn't even close my mouth, my lips were constantly dry and peeling because my teeth stuck out and prevented my lips from closing.

I don't know, but him and that faggot Nautica both stick up for teh precious wyminz anytime something negative is mentioned about them. Surprise, the other faggot who did the same thing as them turned out to be fake, so spoiler alert, these two are fake as well.

Wot1994 said:
You don't just get a BSSO. I had braces to fix my yellow, stained rabbit like teeth (now been whitened and front two have crowns). 
I always had okay bone structure, but when one feature is so fucked it destroys your facial harmony. I couldn't even close my mouth, my lips were constantly dry and peeling because my teeth stuck out and prevented my lips from closing.

All you had was a bad mouth area. Yes I am wearing braces too as I have a bad mouth area too. Gummy smile, underbite, recessed chin, protruding jaw and I am curry, yet lookism fags rated me 3/10 despite okish other features. No way you could have been 2/10 with "just" bad mouth area and after fixing that you became a chadlite.

BasedTruecel said:
I don't know, but him and that faggot Nautica both stick up for teh precious wyminz anytime something negative is mentioned about them. Surprise, the other faggot who did the same thing as them turned out to be fake, so spoiler alert, these two are fake as well.

Provided proof to @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/font]

Why would I post pictures of my face now to people here who are hating on me?

11gaijin said:
All you had was a bad mouth area. Yes I am wearing braces too as I have a bad mouth area too. Gummy smile, underbite, recessed chin, protruding jaw and I am curry, yet lookism fags rated me 3/10 despite okish other features. No way you could have been 2/10 with "just" bad mouth area and after fixing that you became a chadlite.

3rd percentile height for a 14 year old, legit terrible mouth area, poor AF parents so my close didn't fit, long greasy hair I had no idea to style, reputation at school for being a video game nerd (thankfully nobody found out about the anime) and a big ass monobrow.

Wot1994 said:
Provided proof to @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/font]

Why would I post pictures of my face now to people here who are hating on me?

Why would posting your pictures prove you're true? Only fakecels upload their pics.

BasedTruecel said:
Why would posting your pictures prove you're true? Only fakecels upload their pics.

Proving I'm not some cucktears faggot who worships the God of feminism. Blackpill is truth.

BasedTruecel said:

Nigga says his parents were poor and he had greasy hair so he was 2/10. How can be someone such a shameless troll?

11gaijin said:
Nigga says his parents were poor and he had greasy hair so he was 2/10. How can be someone such a shameless troll?

Stop being disengenous... I named many other factors. I was short, had bad skin, terrible teeth, hair, poor fitting clothes, introverted nerdy attitude and framecel. The only thing I had going for me was I had decent bones that would grow under my fat slowly as I got older... Even then that won't combat everything else being subhuman.

11gaijin said:

Yeah, and he was "incel at 14" lmao, he's barely into puberty. Now he is bragging in another thread that he mogs famous male models. This guy has no shame, not sure what he is doing here tbh. 98% troll or roleplaying mentalcel.

BillyBeta said:
Yeah, and he was "incel at 14" lmao, he's barely into puberty. This guy has no shame, not sure what he is doing here tbh.

I was incel until I was 21. Get the facts right before you make false claims.

Wot1994 said:
I was incel until I was 21. Get the facts right before you make false claims.

Face it dude you were just a late bloomer 1 surgery and braces away from Ched status.

BillyBeta said:
Yeah, and he was "incel at 14" lmao, he's barely into puberty. Now he is bragging in another thread that he mogs famous male models. This guy has no shame, not sure what he is doing here tbh. 98% troll or roleplaying mentalcel.

Report this guy man, he will soon be banned. Other lookism fags have been banned.

11gaijin said:
Report this guy man, he will soon be banned. Other lookism fags have been banned.

Already done.