Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is Windows 10 so trash?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Aside from the fact half of the games i played on previous Windows crashes it also demands updates all the time.

Wtf is this shit?

I don’t know, maybe because it was made that way.

I don’t know, maybe because it was made that way.

Can't even cope by playing some good ol games of the past.

Tried Prototype didn't work, tried Darksiders 2 didn't work, even GTA 5 crashes. :feelsree:

Can't even cope by playing some good ol games of the past.

Tried Prototype didn't work, tried Darksiders 2 didn't work, even GTA 5 crashes. :feelsree:
Brutal, I’ve only played prototype 2 tbh, I’ve been meaning to get around to playing the first but never got there.

Run chkdsk c: and sfc /scannow
Update .net frameworks
Install latest visual c

Brutal, I’ve only played prototype 2 tbh, I’ve been meaning to get around to playing the first but never got there.

It's one of the best games i've played, so fun and free, was the game of my childhood.

But even back then it lagged and crashed because i had a crap PC lol. :feelshaha:

Bill gates needs to be jailed for making everyone's life worse

(((Bill Gates))) designed it that way

I don’t think it’s that bad

Because it was created by shitskin hindus.

if you update your pc with one of their "windows updates" it might brick your pc

Last edited:
Switch to Linux tbh

diversity hires and 3rd world programmers

Microsoft fired everyone in their testing branch. Updates use to be tested before release but now they just release them. Also Microsoft CEO is some shit skin poojeet now. Bill Gates and Ballmer are gone. So you know how bad things get when some diversity hire is in charge of anything.

See this article they downsized the testing department and now test updates on real peoples computers before the features go to the business branches.

Last edited: