Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is water so wet on .is?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Like, seriously.

Considering the age of the forum and the blackpill, most "discussion" thread are restatements of the same points we already have been knowing and using for years... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention threadspammers wanting easy topics to increase their threadcount. :feelsUgh:

life is water is wet. Life exist on this Earth for over 100 000 000 years. What have changed? Nothing

The well is dry, boyo. We can’t add anything to ID that hasn’t already been said.

Sewers water going to treatment plants

because I AM JERKING OFF ON COMBINATION OF SPEED GLASS RIVOTRIL ROCHE ANF FAXES 10% BEERS AND I THROW WATER MIT GEL OUT OF PRICK!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
yay its raining microsneirs today (in video game)

I AM RAINING GEL OUTO F PRICK WITH MOSQIUTO CARCASWSS JERKING OFF SPEED GLASS RIVOTRIL ROCHRE GAXRE FAXE 10% @proudweeb real talk @Emba is old rotten pedo jeffrey epstein fucking emba is (ibn video game9
leave old based @Emba alone he has enough shit to deal with (in real life)

too many users consuming dihydrogen monoxide

Because we are all already enlightened

Ran out of shit to talk about