Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is universe punishing me so much?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
What am I doing wrong? What is the lesson suppose to be? That it’s hopeless and I should kill myself? My suffering isn’t a coincidence, some force is torturing me every single day and I don’t know why. Recently I heard that everything that happens to us is a lesson by universe to teach us be better. But I don’t understand what i am doing wrong. I tried to be a better person with no hate and I am still punished. I tried basically everything and I still suffer while normies don’t try at all and win. How long do I have to wait for things to change for the better? And what if they don’t change?

Demiurge farms our loosh by making us suffer
just meditate your way out of this reality theory

You’re ugly

Probably because you're ugly.

The universe doesn't teaches us anything. This isn't a fucking lesson. The universe is indifferent about our existence, it wouldn't give a rats ass if we would all go extinct by tomorrow.

Recently I heard that everything that happens to us is a lesson by universe to teach us be better.
Bluepilled nonsense.
The universe doesn't teaches us anything. This isn't a fucking lesson. The universe is indifferent about our existence, it wouldn't give a rats ass if we would all go extinct by tomorrow.

Too many strange things happened in my life to think that there is no god or higher power.

Maybe it’s like Job from the bible. That or you have shit luck lol

Like what? Give some examples.
One example are messages in movies/games/music. I often think about something and then I hear or see a direct response to my thoughts. It happens very often.

One example are messages in movies/games/music. I often think about something and then I hear or see a direct response to my thoughts. It happens very often.
This kinda sounds like schizophrenia to me, if i'm being honest.

What am I doing wrong? What is the lesson suppose to be? That it’s hopeless and I should kill myself? My suffering isn’t a coincidence, some force is torturing me every single day and I don’t know why. Recently I heard that everything that happens to us is a lesson by universe to teach us be better. But I don’t understand what i am doing wrong. I tried to be a better person with no hate and I am still punished. I tried basically everything and I still suffer while normies don’t try at all and win. How long do I have to wait for things to change for the better? And what if they don’t change?

That force wants to see you suffer and eventually kill yourself. I'm sure you can use your imagination to figure out what force that is.

Just believe there is no intelligence nor purpose, nothing really exist and absolute nihilistic destruction theory and everything will make sense to you. You re welcome.

we are here to suffer