Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is transphobic considered an insult?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I am transphobic, if a trans woman kissed me I would feel disgusted. It is bizarre how being transphobic is considered as bad as racism. I believe 90% of men are transphobic but they don't admit it. I think women are transphobic too, they wouldn't want to have sex with a man who used to be a woman. Even if you respect them but don't want to sleep with them, that still is transphobia.

Because globohomo is controlling the narrative and trying to force people to accept 40% troon abominations

Because when you want to control people, truth is what least matters. What matters is to repeat the lies and call crazy whoever does not believe it. Then you get a sick soyciety with made NPCs that think hating trans people is not normal but evil.

NPCs are brainswashed. It doesn't need to make sense to them. Just convince them that liking trannies is the default, acceptable, safe idea and they would shout trans rights. The absolute state of our civilization nowadays.
Because globohomo is controlling the narrative and trying to force people to accept 40% troon abominations
It's called Overton Window
They have almost all the media under their hands. They set what's acceptable and what isn't. 10 years ago trannies were a joke, today they are the focal point of mainstream discussions ad nauseam
The power of propaganda...

no
it's a compliment

because i'm not scared of no fag in a dress