Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is this website so boring now

• Thread starter Fat Link side chick
  • Start date
F

Fat Link side chick

Waiting for info.
-
idk if it’s just me but this place used to be so much more interesting a little while ago (i used to have an account here for 2 years but it got banned for some unknown reason)

JoinedOct 16, 2024Posts16

Stfu grAY faggot IT cel

It was boring ever since you left OP :feelsbadman:

friend dopamine receptors

A8EEEDAA 0584 42C7 A56E E7E3F09D911F

idk if it’s just me but this place used to be so much more interesting a little while ago (i used to have an account here for 2 years but it got banned for some unknown reason)
it's always been boring

It gets more boring because over time you become more jaded and cynical, everything about the blackpill has already been discussed.

moral of the story: always be sus of people who say they used to have an account/lurked

It gets more boring because over time you become more jaded and cynical, everything about the blackpill has already been discussed.
This is true. It was interesting reading some of it initially, but it gets less interesting over time. I mainly come here to socialize with guys who get the struggle.

Put your head in a microwave and you'll get a free tan.

Back when I found this forum in 2021 it kinda felt more wild tbh

You need to bring jubliance to the conversations with unconventional and wildly provocative takes.

This sites been a cia honeypot since day one. r/Braincels was the last true place for incels and they got rid of it

I mainly come here to socialize with guys who get the struggle.
Same here, it always feels better to talk to others that are in the same boat as you as everyone outside of this forum is a bluepilled NPC.

This forum gets boring when ethnics are worshipping white people, Nazi sympathizers praising white nordic race, white supremacists hating on non-white people for irrelevant reasons, self hating ethnics bitching about the color of their skin. This forum should talk about other stuff

Incels live a boring life and this is an incel forum, what to expect aside from sheer boredom emanating from it