Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this thread locked?

Because the earth is flat

Also I had the last post in that thread so I feel good about that

The site is already too controversial without revealing the true shape of the earth. They will deplatform us :feelstrash:

He used similiar arguments @BlkPillPres used. He's correct. Honestly I don't know if (((they))) are lying to us. I've never gone to "the moon". This is solipsistic as fuck but you really shouldn't trust what you haven't seen or experienced yourself. It's retarded.

He used similiar arguments @BlkPillPres used. He's correct. Honestly I don't know if (((they))) are lying to us. I've never gone to "the moon". This is solipsistic as fuck but you really shouldn't trust what you haven't seen or experienced yourself. It's retarded.

Necroposting is why, its too old of a thread and it got revived out of nowhere

Really and truly it still doesn't make sense to me, like I said in the thread, if you set a helicopter to hover there is literally nothing (no force) that should make it move along with the earths rotation, since gravity is a force that pulls to the center of mass there is only a "downward" force on the helicopter

The responses I got were - "well its the wind currents generated by the earths rotation pulling the helicopter"

That's ridiculous because how to sky divers survive then, are those wind currents conscious, and they arbitrarily limit their force when being applied to animals, humans, etc

If the force of those winds are strong enough to pull a damn helicopter along with the earth, a sky diver should get fucking crushed by those wind speeds, he'd instantly get whipped away and get broken bones, because any force that can move a helicopter at that speed is going to destroy a human's body

Last edited: