Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is this teen girl at my gym acting like such a massive slut?

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
I've been observing her for a while now, she's this 8/10 angular faced relatively tall north Indian/Pakistani girl who always wears the typical Spandex minishorts and skimpy sports bra convo that is popular now but this girl is different

She literally always adjusts her shorts and pulls them up in the mirror and strokes her ass like every 15 seconds, she usually does this whenever some normie is around, one time I was sitting next to this ugly but tall and well toned dude with sleeve tattoos and she was behind us and she literally couldn't stop looking at her ass in the mirror and pulling her shorts up and feeling up her ass in the mirror, it was really fucking bizarre to watch, she did check out this ugly dude for a second when she moved behind us so I guess she somehow found his body and tattoos enough to bypass his face but yeah this girl stands out because I've literally never seen any other girl do this so frequently and so obviously

Another time I saw her look at this manlet blond normie and immediately adjust her shorts and feel up her ass again, like just really weird animalistic behaviour that I haven't ever seen from any other girl, even her friend who she goes with doesn't act like this and she dresses the same way

What exactly this? Does she have like mental issues or daddy issues? Is she just a narcissist? Could she have bpd or ADHD that makes her act hypersexually? It looks like she literally goes out of her way to do her adjusting as obviously as possible

Another weird thing is the two dudes I've seen her do this for weren't even good looking, blond guy was I guess kinda cute but short as fuck, and the tattoo guy was just recessed as fuck facially both in the maxilla and the jaw as well as bucktoothed, and she wanted him to notice her ass soooo fucking badly, which is why I think she might be mentally ill since mentally ill women are more likely to have unusual tastes in men

Obviously she pulls her shorts down whenever she catches me looking, she even has started putting on her hoodie whenever she's behind me because I guess I'm not a 5/10 normies which is obvious her looks requirement since she's clearly not picky at all, which makes it all the more brutal and I'm gunna do a little experiment next time I see her which I will post here after it's done depending on if I get the result I'm expecting

But yeah, the question is, why tf is she acting in such an overtly animalistic way which I've never seen any other girl do

autistic rambling + because she's a whore

Shits just really weird man, like I understand that foids obviously adjust their clothes whenever chad is around but the frequency this girl does it is insane, which is why I'm thinking she has daddy issues or some shit

Because she is looking for attention, as all whores do. She wants attention from them but not from you because of your ugly fucking personality bro

Because she is looking for attention, as all whores do. She wants attention from them but not from you because of your ugly fucking personality bro
She's only like 16 too which just makes it kinda sad, obviously doesn't have a present father to act like that so early in life

She's only like 16 too which just makes it kinda sad, obviously doesn't have a present father to act like that so early in life
oh... ok that's fucking depressing. such a young girl acting like a complete slut just reminds me of how fucked up modern culture is.

i will commit seppuku (with a chainsaw)

This is all girls now. Thank feminism.

oh... ok that's fucking depressing. such a young girl acting like a complete slut just reminds me of how fucked up modern culture is.

I saw her walking down the street back in summer wearing nothing but this fuckin 6 inch miniskirt and a bra, lowkey just felt sorry for her, fuck I'm getting kinda sad now I wanna get drunk again

dnr

she is acting like a massive slut because she is a massive slut

I have a chainsaws!

A slut acting like a slut for attention
Female nature is not complicated jfl, that’s what red pillars intentionally do so that you buy their $599 course

A slut acting like a slut for attention
Female nature is not complicated jfl, that’s what red pillars intentionally do so that you buy their $599 course
She pulls her shorts up for the most average looking guys tho, tattoo guy was slightly inbred looking in the face

Chad mating ritual
They weren't chads tho which makes it weirder, idk if being in the UK and there being more unattractive dudes makes her standards lower but she's absolutely hot AF so her standards should be high as shit like top 10% chad only, it's weird seeing such a pretty girl practically give herself a wedgie for some average fucking guys

Do Indians living in UK have lower standards or something?

Your reading to much into it , its just a woman , nothing special .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back