Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this place full of tallcels?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I know face can fuck you up, but being tall helps so much. It's likely most of them are fakecels and trolls.

Because manlets are out slaying while tallcels rot in their bedroom.

ded srs

Because height is not important to get girls. Face is all.

Being tall enlarges your dating prospect. But having good face makes you get the girl

Face is everything.

you need to have at least an average face for being tall to help you get laid

I personally know a 6'3 KV tallcel legit has it worse than me with foids I'm 5'10

I've been around since puahate and almost all the guys that talked about being tall were the most likely to end up getting girlfriends. Even on here look at what happened to tellem t and framcecel.

I dont think so. i think manlets are majority here tbh.

because you need much more than being tall in the west to get laid

most manlets are fakecels, except they are ugly

I literally cringed. This sentence is absolutly wrong.
I’m 6’2 / 188 cm but I’m HKV at 21 years old because my ugly face.

I approached hundreds of girls but they all refused me. Women only look at the face in a men.

thing is 6'0-6'2 is common not tall, only 6'5+ does the facce not matter that much

Fucking standards for ascending are very high that's why.

just a reminder there is no height for your face

I’m 6’2 / 188 cm but I’m HKV at 21 years old because my ugly face.

I approached hundreds of girls but they all refused me. Women only look at the face in a men.
No they don't only look at face.
Face is argueably the most important, but not the only thing they look at.
Height is proven to be important to women, too.

Height and looks are mutually crucial when approaching a foid. Lack one, you lack both tbh.

Because usually manlets have a decent face to compensate and tallcels have height to compensate for some lack of face, this is how it has been. In the past the good looking manlet and okay looking tallcel could've reproduced but not now with this fucked up dating economy

I know short people thriving. face and social skills set you back a lot. I'm over 6 feet but I consider myself oaf looking. My dick is thick to fit some fleshlights as well. none of that shit helps because here i am over 30 and still incel.

I plan to go overseas eventually. I believe I may have a chance then.

Height is kinda like race. It can help but it isn’t the determining factor

No they don't only look at face.
Face is argueably the most important, but not the only thing they look at.
Height is proven to be important to women, too.

I think most foids would rather be with an ugly man who's tall than with a good looking manlet who's shorter than them.

Foids hate men who aren't even their height. You have to be at least as tall as her and than maybe face can help you that she goes past your shortness.

Because there are a lot of germancels and balkancels here where the average height is like 6'0''.

I'm not tall and it's more of an observation but I believe that it's a beneficial advantage, just like race. Ultimately, at the end of the day, it comes down to face.

I think most foids would rather be with an ugly man who's tall than with a good looking manlet who's shorter than them.

Foids hate men who aren't even their height. You have to be at least as tall as her and than maybe face can help you that she goes past your shortness.
Bullshit. No girl would be with an ugly tallcel unless he has frame and dick.

Because they’re just as incel as shortcels, height is good if you have a 5+ face and a decent frame or 6+ face, most tallcels including myself have sub-5 faces and/or bad frames. We merely stick out more and avoid some bullying but it does fuckall for attraction.

probably because a lot of short guys don't even complain anymore

i know a few short incel guys that are completely cucked and defeated, they would never dream of pushing back by taking in something like the red/blackpill, probably because they get a cortisol spike if someone just looks at them

height allows you to nut up and chadmaxx..... by venting on an internet forum

im 6'2 its never done fuck all for me when you have ugly face

Facial features is at least 50%to 60% of SV , the major factor, Now you have the remaining minor factors, such as height, ethnicity, frame, musculature, hair ( color/lack of it), skin , personality(NT) , age etc.. Bad skin, age, fat can mess up the face. One can be severely deficient or hideous in the minor factors, lets say they score sub 2/10 in one /more of those minor categories, so there are probably cases where a 7/10, 8/10 face wont save them.

Have you ever made a thread that isn't about how tall people are volcels?

I'm 6'3 and It doesn't help if your face is shit.The region you live in also matters.If I was in asia,as a 6'3 guy,I'd be doing good.
But instead I'm in the Balkans,where I'm slightly above average height.

So I'm basically avarage height with shit facial genetics.
im 6'2 its never done fuck all for me when you have ugly face
this,tbh

Honestly I’d say 80% of this forum are 18 year old autists who are not even bad looking and will probably ascend
Sometimes I feel like the only truecel in the world tbh

Yes, height is a universal attractor of women. If your face is sub-3 then sure, you’re legitimately incel, but height alone will raise your SMV by a good 2 points, and usually, foids have a bare minimum height that they will accept.

Last edited: