Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is this in my jewtube recommendations ???

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

Why Jewtube? Why do you want to torture me?
Look at the foid crying tears of joy, because this man injected his sperm into her. I can't imagine the levels of validation this dude is experiencing.
The dopamine levels of this dude must be through the roof. Getting validated and appreciated by a woman on a daily basis. Having sex on a daily basis. Cuddle on a daily basis. Feeling the warmth and affection of another human being on a daily basis. Holy Fuck, my brain can't grasp it, I think I couldn't even handle the dopamine levels that regular people have everyday. My brain is exploding, just thinking about it. These normies would rope after one week in my shoes.

They know who you are.

I’m not even gonna watch the video, but u know they’re some pretentious fakers tryna get clicks when they setup a fucking camera to document them having emotional reactions so they can get LIKES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS BRO, AND HERES A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR, AND WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK NOTIFICATION SQUAD!

(((Google)))

I'm surprised this stuff still bothers you, I've mostly dissociated myself from it.

Same thing was recommended to me. I hate google.

that kind of video has a lot of views

meaning a lot of shekels

i watched one video of a 14yo talking about her pregnancy story (posted on here) and since then a lot of my recommendations are whores talking about pregnancy. pisses me the fuck off!

on the plus side some of them show belly or are in undies so i get to angrily jerk off for a few

Just don’t watch it br0.

I get a lot of shit in my recommended tbh. Youtube is terrible at picking videos.

I’m not even gonna watch the video, but u know they’re some pretentious fakers tryna get clicks when they setup a fucking camera to document them having emotional reactions so they can get LIKES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS BRO, AND HERES A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR, AND WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK NOTIFICATION SQUAD!
No foid cuddles me for likes :cryfeels: