Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is this forum so bluepilled on the dickpill?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It's insane. We act like "dickpill is well known"

NO ITS NOT

Having a big dick will get you laid assuming you're at least a low normie (most incels). Literally, you don't have to pull your pants down in public, here are ways to showcase your dick online and get laid.

Why do people think having a big dick serves no advantage to a man?

O1iwbrqpntx31

What length is considered

Tiny dick size?

Normal dick size?

Big dick size?

I've heard normies talk about the big dicked guys in college. The guys who were 8in + and slayed

Some college activities the student organized required guys to be naked so word quickly spread and some guys became "famous" on campus. They legit banged girl after girl. But no girl ever lined up for the dickcels

But looks wise those guys were normie minimum so I don't think a big dicked incel could pull this off.

I've heard normies talk about the big dicked guys in college. The guys who were 8in + and slayed

Some college activities the student organized required guys to be naked so word quickly spread and some guys became "famous" on campus. They legit banged girl after girl. But no girl ever lined up for the dickcels

But looks wise those guys were normie minimum so I don't think a big dicked incel could pull this off.
ding ding ding

that's what people need to get

normiecels can ascend with big dicks

not truecels

I think it's because people buy into the "if you talk about it you're gay" shit women spew. "Guys are more obsessed with dick size teehee." Even normies understand the dickpill and ironically these people are covering for female nature parroting that shit.

is because if you are incel, you are too unattractive to have big dick save you. You can have hunter eyes and be incel in the same way you can be large penis and be incel

I think the dickpill is bullshit because not one foid ever asked any of my chadfishes about his dick, and not because they were being coy.
If it were so important, they'd want to know about it beforehand like with height... or horoscope sign. If foids care more whether you're really a libra than if you have a 4" dick, it can't be that important.

Someone should do an experiment though, make two tinder profiles and see how many more phone numbers (not matches!) the dickmaxxed profile gets.

I think the dickpill is bullshit because not one foid ever asked any of my chadfishes about his dick, and not because they were being coy.
If it were so important, they'd want to know about it beforehand like with height... or horoscope sign. If foids care more whether you're really a libra than if you have a 4" dick, it can't be that important.

Someone should do an experiment though, make two tinder profiles and see how many more phone numbers (not matches!) the dickmaxxed profile gets.
They don't want to look shallow dude. Lol.

naive as fuck

let's assume you have normie face

you think big dick can't help average lokking dudes?

They don't want to look shallow dude. Lol.
But they still ask about height and job and horoscope? If being seen as shallow is a bigger issue than potentially ending up in bed with a small dicked guy, then dick size can't be that important. I'd be curious to know why you believe otherwise. Like yeah there's foids who are really into big dicks, but they won't be coy about it.

But they still ask about height and job and horoscope? If being seen as shallow is a bigger issue than potentially ending up in bed with a small dicked guy, then dick size can't be that important. I'd be curious to know why you believe otherwise. Like yeah there's foids who are really into big dicks, but they won't be coy about it.
point is normie and big dick = GUARANTEED NON INCEL

DICK LENGTH ONLY PLAYS A ROLE WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND GIVES YOU NO ADVANTAGE FINDING A PARTNER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

DICK LENGTH ONLY PLAYS A ROLE WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND GIVES YOU NO ADVANTAGE FINDING A PARTNER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
once again, teracope

let's assume you have normie face
Then I wouldn't be here. If you assume a normie face, then muscles will also help, but so what? Yes, big dicks are better than small or average dicks. How is that relevant to any of us?

Then I wouldn't be here. If you assume a normie face, then muscles will also help, but so what? Yes, big dicks are better than small or average dicks. How is that relevant to any of us?
many people here are in the 4-5 range

Girth mogs length by a lot

the 11 cm pill

If my dick was 8" with nice girth i would send dickpicks to hoes
I doubt some of them wouldn't want to fuck
Big dick is huge halo tbh :feelskek:

Last edited:
many people here are in the 4-5 range
I'm sure they are, and if they have big dicks they can try showing off their dick on Tinder. But a 5/10 guy can get matches with gymmaxxing as well.
I see 5/10 guys with girlfriends every day everywhere. If you're 5/10, why would you even be here?

It's not as socially acceptable to ask about someone's dick size lol. At party and clubs they will feel out the dude's crotch. Maybe they throw out a line about how "you have big dick energy" and see how he reacts. Even that they try to use it like they're talking about your "personality" when it's obvious what they're after.

Asking about job, "horoscope", or height is just not perceived as the same level of being shallow whoredom despite what this forum says.

I mean are you suggesting that if he's successfully able to get sex and he has a micropenis she's not going to walk out or just have pity sex with him? Or even just a below-average one and then drop him afterward?

The fact that such reactions and awkward moments even exist is indicative of the fact that many don't feel comfortable asking or taking the steps to find out for sure how big the guy is beforehand.

Sure there are ones that care more about penis size (they're also the most heterosexual and the only one's who typically orgasm during PIV intercourse).

Because for a foid to be interested in your manhood that means she already has some degree of sexual interest in you. Now we could argue depending on the size of your penis, that could magnify or shrink that sexual attraction but my point still stands: She has to be interested in you to want to know your size.

St.Blackops2cel is not going to have women eyeing him up if he walked around in Grey sweatpants (Joggers) with his penis print/outline showing.

To some of you ITT, I highly doubt you've ever undressed a landwhale in your mind (We shouldn't be undressing anyone woman in our minds). WHY? You were not attracted to them. If a thick, qt foid came and sat next to you, you'd probably think obscene thoughts because you already have that sexual attraction to her.

I'm sure they are, and if they have big dicks they can try showing off their dick on Tinder. But a 5/10 guy can get matches with gymmaxxing as well.
I see 5/10 guys with girlfriends every day everywhere. If you're 5/10, why would you even be here?
what would you choose to be?

5/10 gymmaxxed?

5/10 big dick?

pick one

It's not as socially acceptable to ask about someone's dick size lol.
As I said they were not being coy. When I chadfish I have very sexual conversations with them (because what's the point of chadfishing if not to learn things about foids you wouldn't learn otherwise) and they never asked about dick size. A few girls asked if he was cut or uncut though.

At party and clubs they will feel out the dude's crotch. Maybe they throw out a line about how "you have big dick energy" and see how he reacts. Even that they try to use it like they're talking about your "personality" when it's obvious what they're after.
Is this your personal experience, do you go to parties and clubs? I'll admit I don't go to parties or clubs so I don't know.
And seeing how online is becoming the prevalent way of hooking up, I think they'd definitely want to find out beforehand if they cared that much.

I mean are you suggesting that if he's successfully able to get sex and he has a micropenis she's not going to walk out or just have pity sex with him? Or even just a below-average one and then drop him afterward?
I think dick size matters (everything matters because foids in 2020 want everything) but not to the point that most foids would fuck an otherwise unattractive guy just because he has a big dick. I think that's the point of the "dickpill", maybe I'm misunderstanding it.

5/10 gymmaxxed?

5/10 big dick?

pick one
Assuming I can't get gymmaxxed if I have a big dick and that the not-big dick would be the average (~6"), I'd choose to be 5/10 gymmaxxed easy.

Last edited:
If you have big dick all you have to do is flashing a b3atch, then just wait a couple of days.

why do you need it bigger for when you can't use it properly

As I said they were not being coy. When I chadfish I have very sexual conversations with them (because what's the point of chadfishing if not to learn things about foids you wouldn't learn otherwise) and they never asked about dick size. A few girls asked if he was cut or uncut though.
I mean you're only proving the point. Obviously circumcision doesn't matter more than penis size by any metric whatsoever. Yet they will ask about that over it. They don't want to be seen as judging guy's on their dick size so forwardly. Whereas circumcision is a cultural thing and as such having a preference is far more acceptable.

Is this your personal experience, do you go to parties and clubs? I'll admit I don't go to parties or clubs so I don't know.
And seeing how online is becoming the prevalent way of hooking up, I think they'd definitely want to find out beforehand if they cared that much.
No, but I've heard and seen others talk about it. Even someone on this forum has an experience like that where he pulled back because didn't have a big dick.

I think dick size matters (everything matters because foids in 2020 want everything) but not to the point that most foids would fuck an otherwise unattractive guy just because he has a big dick. I think that's the point of the "dickpill", maybe I'm misunderstanding it.
The point of any pill is that it matters and boost your SMV. Obviously almost nothing alone in a vacuum will get you anything.

I'm sure there are guys who are incel-adjacent who have a lot less struggles because of their dick size though.

suifuel

5/10 gymmaxxed?

5/10 big dick?

pick one
big dick then gymmax :feelskek:

If youre under 7 inches its over for you boyo

You always say a big dick on a normie would help, well no shit cuz its a normie, a big dick on an incel doesnt mean shit

Big dick is just a "force multiplier". If you can get laid, having a reputation for having a big dick and being good in bed will get you laid MORE.

They’re coping hard. Dick>everything if you’re normie tier or above

Big dick is just a "force multiplier". If you can get laid, having a reputation for having a big dick and being good in bed will get you laid MORE.

You always say a big dick on a normie would help, well no shit cuz its a normie, a big dick on an incel doesnt mean shit
They’re coping hard. Dick>everything if you’re normie tier or above
normies are super close incels these days

You can set up a Tinder profile with a picture of an 8 inch bulge showing through shorts or whatever. You will get a fair number of matches and, of course, of those matches, a large number of girls are DTF, some aggressively so (no joke, I had one landwhale call me 50 times on Kik I think it was, since she was getting pissed that the chadfish wasn't responding to her request to get a big dick pounding)

need to bump this thread

@ItsNotADream

I'd say a big dick is like big muscles, it only helps you if you're at least normie looking.

There is no dickpill for your face.

Still need to pass the minimum looks and height threshold for foids to see your 9 inch dick.

Dick is important, but not to the point of surpassing looks or height.
you literally just skipped my question

what is the minimum looks you need for a big dick for you to get laid on tinder?

you literally just skipped my question

what is the minimum looks you need for a big dick for you to get laid on tinder?
5/10 and 5'7 at least for bigdickmax to work imo