Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is this forum so addicting?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
This site is so addicting. I close out the tab and without even thinking I open a new tab just to come back onto this site! :feelskek:

sociobiology is something vastly unexplored. there needs to be an evolutionary psychology forum out there.
harsh biological realism

sociobiology is something vastly unexplored. there needs to be an evolutionary psychology forum out there.
harsh biological realism
Reading that alone made me dizzy as fuck from how high IQ it sounded bro. You need to make said forum

harsh biological realism
I was into evolutionary psychology long before I was black pilled. Just lookup "evopsy" and I'm sure you'll find plenty of forums.

They will be more politically correct, though. Relatively speaking anyway, since evopsy is still fairly subversive for many bluepilled cucks.

Because it's the only place you can talk about your problems.

Don't know.Most people here haven't used forums prior to .co so this one feels special.

i guess this applies to me
Somewhat to me as well, assuming we don't count 4/8/7 chan and Tumblr and anime forums for a short period

Because it's full of friends

Don't know.Most people here haven't used forums prior to .co so this one feels special.
wait you mean like you are that young and never used forums?

Because this is the only way you socialize

Bec. alerts give me my daily lifefuel.

Nowhere else to go

This site is so addicting. I close out the tab and without even thinking I open a new tab just to come back onto this site! :feelskek:
It's filled with truthful and honest people who don't shy from telling you their true intents. I like that. There's no deception here. No lies. And they also don't judge you.

It's a very interesting forum.

Because you feel good when your Egoinvestment gets confirmed .

Aside from the salacious content, the reason this site is so addicting, believe it or not, is because the colors and layout are so good. It's visually appealing and ergonomic. I know this because I'm an artist.

You are the only people, that understand me

Which is more addictive, heroine or Incels.co?

becuase its only place where i can relate with anyone

Maybe because most members have very little else in their lives?

It is man. Only place I feel safe tbh

Alerts. Alerts make me feel like I fit in somewhere.