Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Why is there so much racism from this forum towards us Nigerians (I am Biafran, African lion exilled in Spain from Biafran politician family)

Asgard3

Asgard3

i hate this forum piece of shit
-
I do not get it M AGHOTAGHI ibutere.......................

Nigeria is where civilization began, then us Biafra stood up against terrorist Nigeria !!e okwu

Last edited:
nigeria the most alpha of niggers

Never began for nigeriacels

i dont even have hard feeling toward Nigerian people but us Igbo yeh many hypocrites and fake ass Biafran ppl who support Nigeria but ppl like Simo nEkpa (a TRUE BIAFRAN LION who is now exilled in Finland) and then we have TRUE LEADER of the MILITARY like Mr. Gentle from BLA na ogugu

and they call him terrorist or whatvr but it is boko haram shawarma
Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't hate any incel here unless he hates me, love all my brocels here, the only ones who can understand me :cryfeels:

Nigeria is where civilization began, then us Biafra stood up against terrorist Nigeria !!e okwu
Do you speak pigdin brocel

Do you speak pigdin brocel
many people do pronunciate like it's our way of talk that, very few people talk english well but others spek igbo but i was born in europe thankfully but my family was exiled from nigeria BECAUSE of being biafran!

many people do pronunciate like it's our way of talk that, very few people talk english well but others spek igbo but i was born in europe thankfully but my family was exiled from nigeria BECAUSE of being biafran!
Glad you're safe rn

I know Igbo because I was briefly interested in the language during the "pandemic". Everything else is a LARP, except Nigerian women being attracted to white men (it's true).

I know Igbo because I was briefly interested in the language during the "pandemic". Everything else is a LARP, except Nigerian women being attracted to white men (it's true).
So you are not even Nigerian :feelswhat: ?