Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there so much race baiting on this site?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Jesus Christ aren't we all incels or is this site run by feds now?

good question tbh

i think its bc of all the JB(insert skin color) copers

In the end, some mayos must cope with the correct idea that the white race has been superior for several centuries while their own race would murder them if they could as "subhumans".

Always been like this but I'm beginning to believe that if a user just talks about race non stop but never femoids then they are probably just a larping normie.

nigger death

their own race would murder them if they could as "subhumans".
Meanwhile shitskins will knife each other for believing in the wrong sand god and kill you for no reason other than being a feral ape

some mayos must cope with the correct idea that the white race has been superior for several centuries while their own race would murder them if they could as "subhumans".

you guys all have thousand posts. You guys are feds. No normal human would spend so much time on this website.

Because of delusional jeets like @anandkonda

Meanwhile shitskins will knife each other for believing in the wrong sand god and kill you for no reason other than being a feral ape
Struggle and war have always been human constants. It is not until very recently that whites stopped killing each other.

Unlike the Nazi concept of race or subhumanity, The concept of apostasy in Islam is purely ideological. You are either with us or against us, which determines social cohesion.

Iam proud Bangladeshi curry i will never racebait

you guys all have thousand posts. You guys are feds. No normal human would spend so much time on this website.
We're incels, so we're not normal

Just frustrated incels who never leave the house ,never having a pussy to lick or pantys to sniff. They race bait to start a race war and let off steam angrily deabting each other. Tommorow its all forgotten after everybody has destressed and its back to normal

Agree with this post. We’re all incels here and we’re all hated by society. We shouldn’t divide ourselves more.
Always been like this but I'm beginning to believe that if a user just talks about race non stop but never femoids then they are probably just a larping normie.
Agreed. Most white nationalists I see online are cucks. Not all but most. They’re like “muh protect muh white foids from evil tyrone” when it’s white foids who choose those men and vote for more rapefugees in their countries.

Last edited:
No clue tbh. It's probably a way for others to feel superior to others because being an incel we can't feel superior in any other field pretty much.

During ancient times we would kill and rape each other tribes. It's just human instincts. Angry men need to release their anger

Agree with this post. We’re all incels here and we’re all hated by society. We shouldn’t divide each ourselves more.

Agreed. Most white nationalists I see online are cucks. Not all but most. They’re like “muh protect muh white foids from evil tyrone” when it’s white foids who choose those men and vote for more rapefugees in their countries.
we're already hated by everyone, even our own people. I am just here to share my stories and experiences as an incel.

GWLIpKfWoAAPQeA

Your post criticizing racebait threads is turning into another race related thread kek

They'd be fine with getting cucked & raising another man's child as long as the child was White:feelsclown:
Anti gynocentric WN's are a tiny minority sadly.