Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is there so much ethnonationalist and nativist sentiment on the forum?

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Over the last fifty years, the United States' commitment to the rules-based international order upheld regional stability and neoliberal trade policies in East Asia. If it were not for the technology and capital that accompanied foreign investment in East Asia's free-market economies, my family and I would almost certainly not enjoy the standard of living that we do now. The simple truth is that open societies with (relatively) open borders and markets and ideas are economically better off. Globalization has been and will probably continue to be a massive driving force for prosperity.

And I'm not sure why a lot of users here -- mainly mayocels, but a few ricecels as well -- have some serious racial hangups. I really don't see why an individual's race or national origin somehow takes precedence over their productivity, educational attainment, and political values. Quite frankly, there's nothing wrong with my cosmopolitan elitism, and all of you alt-right wingnuts need to suck it up and accept it.

Over the last fifty years, the United States' commitment to the rules-based international order upheld regional stability and neoliberal trade policies in East Asia. If it were not for the technology and capital that accompanied foreign investment in East Asia's free-market economies, my family and I would almost certainly not enjoy the standard of living that we do now. The simple truth is that open societies with (relatively) open borders and markets and ideas are economically better off. Globalization has been and will probably continue to be a massive driving force for prosperity.

And I'm not sure why a lot of users here -- mainly mayocels, but a few ricecels as well -- have some serious racial hangups. I really don't see why an individual's race or national origin somehow takes precedence over their productivity, educational attainment, and political values. Quite frankly, there's nothing wrong with my cosmopolitan elitism, and all of you alt-right wingnuts need to suck it up and accept it.

I've rarely seen any white nationalists here. All I see are ethnics jerking off to the fantasy of a white nationalist who hates them.

I've rarely seen any white nationalists here. All I see are ethnics jerking off to the fantasy of a white nationalist who hates them.
yeah and every white guy here is a slayer who gets pussy for existing according to the ethnics

yeah and every white guy here is a slayer who gets pussy for existing according to the ethnics

It's like they've built up this idea of a genetically superior chad who wants to bully them and they get off on it.

cuz people dont like parasites

cuz people dont like parasites

middle America in a nutshell

JBW is nonsense but there is indeed an ethnic penalty.

White nationalists are overrepresented in the incel community. And Asian nationalists as well, unfortunately.
Because racial homogeneity works. I've commented on this before. Racially homogeneous countries like the Scandinavian ones, and Slavic ones are peaceful and culturally cohesive. There's no constant underlying stress from community distrust, social upheaval and unrest. There is a strong sense of community and connectedness to culture. There's less of a sense of inequality and the overall feeling is one of "we are all in this together", which is in sharp contrast with multi-ethnic countries, especially the US and the UK.

These multiracial, multicultural societies are not only politically and economically dominant, but also contain highly productive areas (urban, diverse, upper-class) which suggest these stresses are a byproduct of social and not genetic factors.

I wouldn't uphold Slavic countries as a model of governance if I were you -- there's nothing about endemic corruption that gives me a sense of "we are all in this together".

Race determines the kind of mindset and outlook and approach one brings towards thinking, innovation, thought-leadership, entrepreneurship, etc. Certain races are just too passive and safety seeking than others which is why they've lagged behind in innovation and development.

Institutions and resources do; skin colour has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
middle America in a nutshell
that's what a lot of people think by default, if you have money

I don't think you're necessarily a parasite just because you have money, tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back