Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is there so much confusion over what is incel/fakecel?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you can't get sex, you're incel

if you are fucking (non hookers), you're fakecel

That's all there is to it

I'll repeat:

If you can't get sex, you're incel

if you are fucking (non hookers), you're fakecel

That's all there is to it

are you retarded? how can you not understand basic shit?

if women have demonstrated that they're willing to do sexual activities with you then you can't say you're completely incapable of getting sex. just normie having a dry spell for six months tbh

there should be a separate forum for just KHHVs. I've been less active here lately because I just don't feel comfortable around half of the userbase

if women have demonstrated that they're willing to do sexual activities with you then you can't say you're completely incapable of getting sex. just normie having a dry spell for six months tbh
"demonstrated"

you sound like a redpill IOI coper

p in v is all that matters, or women messaging you on tinder first

"demonstrated"

there is a big difference between getting a handjob in class and redpill copers who think they're slaying because they made eye contact with a woman though

there is a big difference between getting a handjob in class and redpill copers who think they're slaying because they made eye contact with a woman though
ah, rightfulcel. he's an interesting case

failed normie, mentalcel, volcel. fakecel. idk what that story is

he's banned anyway though

*hand jobs AND *blow jobs and *having a gf in high school. But you still destroyed him ngl

It's not true. Don't mind me, but I am a greycel and I'm going to correct you.
Fakecels are also the ones who can't fuck because they are mentally ill (AvPD, ASPD, etc.) but good looking are fakecels because if they were going to a good psychiatrist and get their medicine and just find a social circle, they would fuck with ease.

going to a good psychiatrist and get their medicine and just find a social circle
:bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill::bluepill::redpill:

if you were TRULY good looking, you wouldn't need a social circle to get laid

or women messaging you on tinder first
This is an interesting one, what about women messaging you through your phone number first? Like if you managed to get a chicks number, and she texts you first?

This is an interesting one, what about women messaging you through your phone number first? Like if you managed to get a chicks number, and she texts you first?
text her "wanna come over and fuck"

if you are good looking, she will fuck you, plain and simple.

Thats definitely the simplest definition since it reduces the question to a binary question. ( had sex OR not had sex). If you add whether someone is a “volcel” into the equation, so many more variables are added and every answer that follows is pretty much a guesstimate

Thats definitely simplest definition since it reduces the question to a binary question. ( had sex OR not had sex). If you add whether someone is a “volcel” into the equation, so many more variables are added and everything answer is pretty much a guesstimate
volcel is redpilled cope. it depends on "IOIs"

volcel= someone with a VAGINA who isn't having sex

This whole "not a trucel" thing needs to go. Oppression Olympics is the sport of foids and soys.

If you get positive attention from foids you don't belong here. Everyone else is suffering and it doesn't matter if some are better looking. Ugly or average means nothing if your dick is dry.

This whole "not a trucel" thing needs to go. Oppression Olympics is the sport of foids and soys.

If you get positive attention from foids you don't belong here. Everyone else is suffering and it doesn't matter if some are better looking. Ugly or average means nothing if your dick is dry.
"positIve attention" is GIGACOPE

only thing that matters is SEX or BLATANT OFFERS for sex

volcel is redpilled cope. it depends on "IOIs"

volcel= someone with a VAGINA who isn't having sex
I like your definition since it’s the simplest and removes any kind of interpretation. Unless people start debating what qualifies as sex lol

"positIve attention" is GIGACOPE

only thing that matters is SEX or BLATANT OFFERS for sex
„Positive attention“ is subject to massive interpretation, while you have sex or you don’t have sex (without having to pay for it if you are fakecel)

„Positive attention“ is subject to massive interpretation, while you have sex or you don’t have sex (without having to pay for it if you are fakecel)
Maybe, but I don't think you belong here if you can get a kiss, dates or hand holding.
you sound like soyboy cucks. "muh 'i got a hug"

if you can't get sex, you're incel

you're telling me your problems will be solved if you got "positive attention" but not sex?
TERACOPE

you sound like soyboy cucks. "muh 'i got a hug"

if you can't get sex, you're incel

you're telling me your problems will be solved if you got "positive attention" but not sex?
TERACOPE
Sex is the only thing which matters.

"demonstrated"

There’s a difference between redpill cope and women legitimately displaying interest in men with good genes. Usually it’s fairly upfront and obvious. If that interest is shown, I don’t see how you can call yourself involuntarily celibate

There’s a difference between redpill cope and women legitimately displaying interest in men with good genes. Usually it’s fairly upfront and obvious. If that interest is shown, I don’t see how you can call yourself involuntarily celibate
ask her if she wants to fuck

if she's truly into you, she will say yes

can i put this any more simply?

Yep, pretty much.

I think this definition is a good one. Open and shut yes or no answer when consulted and logical too. I'll vouch for it

yeah, bro. a guy who has 1k+ tinder matches, several IOI experiences and a handful of blowjobs from fertile holes is incel as fuck if they didn’t get to PiV.

fakeceldom isn’t black or white
kill yourself faggot

IOI is gigacope