Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is there so many transsexuals and fags

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I don’t understand.seems like out of nowhere there’s transsexuals and fags everywhere. Is this all just social engineering for population control? Even kids cartoons have gay parents now. World is fucking sick.

so foids might get desperate and give omegas like us a chance :feelsdevil:
afaik plenty of foids would rather stay single than be with subchad men. you can see that on coping 30 year old roasties.

it's chad or nothing.

They have always been there. They are multiple examples in wild animals. The same applies in incels.

Most men can't deal with being a low value male so they compensate by going trans and honestly I can't blame them. Being a low status male is true suffering and you will deal with a form of loneliness few people have to endure.

I don’t understand.seems like out of nowhere there’s transsexuals and fags everywhere. Is this all just social engineering for population control? Even kids cartoons have gay parents now. World is fucking sick.
it's because we stopped beating children. I'm serious

Socially and maybe violently discouraged by all the normal coloreds :cool:
My theory is that people are just so privileged that at this point they are making their own struggles