Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is there a separate sub for Asian men (asianladyboners)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
the other ladyboners sub is dominated by white men, yet asian men need their own separate sub from the rest. /r/ladyboners and /r/asianladyboners

Why? Is it because they can't compete with white or black men? JFL, the racepill is undeniable.

It never even began for asiancels

It never even began for asiancels

Nah, if you're asian, you're either really attractive (exotic) or really ugly

There seems to be no middle ground.

Yes its their manipulative way of saying See we do like asian men here's a sub dedicated to it where we talk about the 1% of asian men who have all the white features (Height, bigger privates, more dominant) we find attractive

Yes its their manipulative way of saying See we do like asian men here's a sub dedicated to it where we talk about the 1% of asian men who have all the white features (Height, bigger privates, more dominant) we find attractive
Also this. Its like the kiddy section for hot guys.

I noticed that too, like 95% of the men posted on ladyboners are white men.

and notice it is ALWAYS the same typical blonde with blue eyed men. chris evans, chris hemworth, ryan reynolds x100.

jfl

I think, if you are asian, you're either REALLY attractive or REALLY ugly, and there's no middle ground.

What's your opinion on this @13k

I disagree

If you are asian you are ethnic midly attractive normie level in looks, or incel.
Asians can't be "really attractive".
upper tier normie with a cute white gf is an asian man's ceiling.

True, a 10/10 asian could be considered a 6 or a 7/10 in the west instead.