Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is there a /r/ForeverAloneWomen but not a /r/ForeverAloneMen

Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
Well, it's private, but still. Someone could even make it for incels.

Because they’re scared of us going in and dropping black pills.

Femoids can not be forever alone and they know it.

MayorOfKekville said:
Because they’re scared of us going in and dropping black pills.

Femoids can not be forever alone and they know it.

Honestly, it'd be a great way to spread blackpills. The incel name has a terrible reputation unfortunately.

Because they don't want to be inundated with male dating offers cuz then it will invalidate their "FAWomen" delusion-party. They also don't want truthbombs dropped on their sub cuz women can't counterargue with logic and facts. It's a safe space essentially.

Well, it's private, but still. Someone could even make it for incels.
basically because there is https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/ for the men to use, and men aren't LARPing hypocrites who need to make a gender-exclusive spinoff

hm... well there is https://www.reddit.com/r/FAmen/ but nobody is using it

FAW seems like such a joke...

We are a women-only sub aimed at women who struggle to bond with others,
start and/or maintain romantic, sexual or social relationships

They don't seem to process the absurdity here: by excluding men from their space, they are increasing the problem of being able to bond with others.

How can you bond with men if you don't allow them into your discussions?

You're just having a gynocentric echo-chamber aimed at othering men and pushing women into lesbianism.

@Fat Link tbh this is why we should allow a lower-tier membership for foids and a containment forum for them to post on, it's a cockfest and despite the strong anti-homosexuality rules, by banning women we enforce "homosociality" which I think has risks among the frustrated

Because women are entitled to satisfaction while ugly men aren’t entitled to anything:foidSoy::soy:

every blackpiller destroys clownworld a bit

Trust and believe half of those "women" in that subreddit are trannies:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelshaha:

it's always the same with these whores they see Stacy and Becky getting free cars, houses, and married and think they can have that too. But are sub 5 so instead of dating down they just wallow in limbo. For them it's not that they can't get a man it's about not being able flex their lower status man, low end cars and other stupid shit in front of Stacy and Becky.

basically because there is https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/ for the men to use, and men aren't LARPing hypocrites who need to make a gender-exclusive spinoff

They don't seem to process the absurdity here: by excluding men from their space, they are increasing the problem of being able to bond with others.

You're just having a gynocentric echo-chamber aimed at othering men and pushing women into lesbianism.

@Fat Link tbh this is why we should allow a lower-tier membership for foids and a containment forum for them to post on, it's a cockfest and despite the strong anti-homosexuality rules, by banning women we enforce "homosociality" which I think has risks among the frustrated
Why do retards like you respond to threads that are over 4 years old with serious replies. Those subs didnt exist back then are you legit braindead? :feelsseriously: Dumb retard peabrained nigs on this site.

Nice necro, fag.

Why do retards like you respond to threads that are over 4 years old with serious replies. Those subs didnt exist back then are you legit braindead? :feelsseriously: Dumb retard peabrained nigs on this site.
Holy shit I didn't realize I was necromaxxing:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

foreveralonewomen is a fucking joke. i went in there and clicked the first name i saw. it’s just sheboon who’s been in relationships and complaining about tyrone only wanting to dick her down.

Trust and believe half of those "women" in that subreddit are trannies
if you look at the user flair options one of them is the transgender flag
Why do retards like you respond to threads that are over 4 years old with serious replies.
Ask me again politely bro

Those subs didnt exist back then are you legit braindead? :feelsseriously: Dumb retard peabrained nigs on this site.
/r/FAmen was created in June 2015, two years prior to this thread
Nice necro, fag.
stop LARPing like there are anti-necro rules

The key with necroposting is that you don't bump with a low-effort reply with nothing to do with the threat, which is really the overall reply guidelines anyway.

Last edited: