Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the term "LARP" so frowned upon on forums like this?

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
I know that its bad to pretend to be someone else but ive seen people that called out or suspected some people of LARPing and they took it as an big offense.
I myself get a little bit insulted when I see somebody post that on my story posts and I dont even know why it bothers me or us so much.

Can somebody explain me in detail on why it is as bad as it is? Getting called a LARPer seems to be the worst insult on this forum I think.
Please explain, does it have a big history or something like that?

it means that you dont belong on the forum. ie being a fakecel/rotfraud or an all round liar.

although i wish i was a LARPer ngl

a lot of fakecels LARP as incels usually to attract negative attention or to bait IT into looking at posts.

This.png

Being a LARPer usually means that you deceived and lied to the community.

Because we hate any non incels, larpers fuck off

The site is supposed to be filled with virgins or atleast guys who struggle to find a relationship. That's pretty personal i suppose and hopefully most of us are telling the truth about our circumstances because theres no important reason to lurk here (aside from being a journalists) if you are not either of those two.
People posts their hidden desires here and its a sign that they have faith that when they share their own true experiences and thoughts the respond they will get from other people is true as well