Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the site activity so low?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
It seems like the site has less than 200 active users. If only 30% of them are fakecels/trolls(being generous here), then about 140 at most posters are blackpilled incels.
What are all the millions of incel tier men doing? There are only a few thousand people visiting these incel/blackpill sites.
This is one of the few places that allows discussions of undiluted blackpills on the clearnet too.

Because of people like you, who tag people and then don't tell what's up.

What are all the millions of incel tier men doing?
Fighting for the crumbs left by chads. I mean single moms, landwhales and other sub3 femoids.

It seems like the site has less than 200 active users. If only 30% of them are fakecels/trolls(being generous here), then about 140 at most posters are blackpilled incels.
What are all the millions of incel tier men doing? There are only a few thousand people visiting these incel/blackpill sites.
This is one of the few places that allows discussions of undiluted blackpills on the clearnet too.
Millions? Pretty sure the number is reaching into the billions

Attachments

• 1584014655623.png
    1584014655623.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 23
Its kinda active ngl

there's a lot of lurkers too, but this isn't a big site and never was, neither was lookism or whatever

You have to be autistic and/or somewhat socially isolated from society to accept the blackpill for the most part. People that actively participate in society are constantly conditioned.

Basically you can't be anything resembling a NPC.

You have to be autistic and/or somewhat socially isolated from society to accept the blackpill for the most part. People that actively participate in society are constantly conditioned.

i wasn't isolated pre blackpill.
i just saw that normie advice doesn't add up and that's why i found this place

Because everyone was banned or left

Too busy slaying out there

i wasn't isolated pre blackpill.
i just saw that normie advice doesn't add up and that's why i found this place
Well either way you're one of the few. For example, how many people haven't used 4chan or were entrenched in internet culture before being here?

I've noticed not many. It's very easy for even newbies to adapt to this community very quickly.

I would say this is pretty much the same group of people that I've spent most of my life on the internet around.

Even if we taged ppl this site rate activity Is really low boyos idgf what u say but this site Is low in activity pls dont cope we're not More than tree hundred ppl we dont reach the thousand lol

Because my waifu not here. She could be productive and cultured member, indistinguisheable from normal misogynistic weebcels, not like that trashoid of BrendioEEE

Site needs some more advertising.

One part is probably just wagecucking right now.

well ,first off , a majority of this forum was banned and is now either browsing lookism or just left for good .
Also you have to take into consideration the different timezones , cause we are spread sll over the world .
There are always around 200 people online , regardless of time .
But its always different people from another timezone .
Also many users got tired of rhis forum and requested a voluntary bann to either rope or find a better cope .
In the end the only people that actively stay here are around 500 i would say .
they just log on at different times

the majority of lurkers are inceltears, fbicels, normies and journalists
Dont get the DoG (delusion of grandeur) fbi have quit this site long ago, half here are foreigners, and none of the americancels here fit the profile of a serial shooter except for a couple of misguided extremists.wink.they mostly watch those militias,constitutionalists, patriot,survivalists sites.

Some 2018cels said its becoming less active as before was

Coping hard, wageslaving, studymaxxing and most importantly, most of them don't know they're involuntary celibates.

Because my waifu not here. She could be productive and cultured member, indistinguisheable from normal misogynistic weebcels, not like that trashoid of BrendioEEE
Nigger

My activity level has been low of late as my depression is getting worse and I was waiting for biopsy results which stressed me out as I only had skin cancer cut out last September only to find out today I have a bcc on my nose again and is the infiltrating type of Basel cell which means more surgery and more disfigurement to my face and I also have had my job provider causing me hell but I will try to be more active.

This site is not easy to find, also don't forget that at the end of the day this forum is merely just another form of cope.

Many users here will eventually be bored of this cope and move to the next cope.